Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the perception that blacks have larger penises than white true and WHY IS IT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
    Its said black men carry more blood in their unerect penis. Therefore it may give the impression of being larger than the white mans ding ding.

When erect they could both be the same size.

An old hooker would be the best person to ask.

Any hookers post here?
    Yes, she posts under the alias "Man In White"

Comment

Originally posted by dj ♥ View Post
      this thread is gay as hell, worst then the **** i post
      If you ever bump a thread of this nature again you will be in a whole heap of trouble with 1 medium-large white **** ready to sodomize you into oblivion and all you can do to make it better is think about Ronaldo during the act!!!!

Also if you have more than like 4 inches you shouldn't have much trouble pleasing women, other than size queens they generally don't want a 10 incher painfully ripping them apart and having to throw away a bunch of bloody sheets later with a sore poon.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        If you ever bump a thread of this nature again you will be in a whole heap of trouble with 1 medium-large white **** ready to sodomize you into oblivion and all you can do to make it better is think about Ronaldo during the act!!!!

Also if you have more than like 4 inches you shouldn't have much trouble pleasing women, other than size queens they generally don't want a 10 incher painfully ripping them apart and having to throw away a bunch of bloody sheets later with a sore poon.
        you're so right.

dj is my buddy, but this thread is just adding to my insecurities.

i have 4 inches, but it's actually my premature ejaculation that prevents me from pleasing women.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          you're so right.

dj is my buddy, but this thread is just adding to my insecurities.

i have 4 inches, but it's actually my premature ejaculation that prevents me from pleasing women.

The you are going to have to start licking that cooter.

Comment

i didnt bump this thread, freedom fighter did i think he deleted the post or somethin and posted again lol

Comment

i didnt bump this thread, freedom fighter did i think he deleted the post or somethin and posted again lol
              Any reason to threaten penetration is a good one.

Comment

Any reason to threaten penetration is a good one.

Comment

:bukkake:............................

Comment

wheres the balls

not to diss all the black men but like evolution's missing link, i think one has emerged today though we cant call it "missing" that their balls are starting to shrink to the point of not having any and that string started with the person named Mayweather. If he goes on and duck, evolution might not be too kind.

Comment

:bukkake:............................
                      :willywank: :willywank:

Comment

Working...
                      X