No announcement yet.

Amir Khan in denial of his chin and other things

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mafcherano View Post
    I don't think he will even go that far. Trust me the Brits are dumb enough to think a WBU is a legit world title. Just look at Fatton pre-Tszyu fight. He could possibly retire as a 'great' in their eyes without having a genuine world title. I wouldn't put it past them. Most poeple you talk to who know **** all about boxing actually think Gomez was a GREAT fighter, because Amir said so in what he thought was his interview with Larry Merchant!
    Trust me, Frank Warren will find a way to get him a shot at the WBO sometime soon. It's like the Frank Warren belt. He is already ranked #2 by the WBO and #4 by the WBC.

Comment

To be fair to him, I can't imagine a scenario where many boxers are going to say "Yes well, obviously my chin is **** so i guess I'll just have to hope no-one hits me."

Comment

Lol I don't know who is more deluded, Khan or his fans, I had one of his fans call me an idiot for saying Paciquao would cave his chin in though he also thought he stood a chance against Margarito.

He is letting the British hype get to him, half his followers don't even care about boxing, it's just an excuse for them to go out and get wasted.

Comment

The funniest thing I heard were these 2 kids, about 18 years old BIG Khan fans say Khan should fight Mayweather! lol

WTF?!!!

Comment

I dont expect Khan to say anything else, What i dont understand is people making a big deal out of a young boxer who is obviously learning, Of course he would say things to make him look good thats what boxers do.

Comment

Originally posted by raycorey View Post
              I dont expect Khan to say anything else, What i dont understand is people making a big deal out of a young boxer who is obviously learning, Of course he would say things to make him look good thats what boxers do.
              Yup. Every single one.

Comment

Working...
              X