No announcement yet.

Matt Damon should win an Oscar, not Leo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJ Enerate View Post
    A selection of random black guy's should win the Oscars.
    I'm gonna go out a limb here, with your thread about black posters in NSB, and this post, you are not too fond of black people

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      I'm gonna go out a limb here, with your thread about black posters in NSB, and this post, you are not too fond of black people
      They just annoy me mate. Most of my favourite sports stars and actors are black. I just can't be arsed with PC overrating of black folk. Plus they are a bunch of racist, hypocritical cvnts with chips on their shoulders.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
        So apparently DiCaprio is a lock to win this year, but should he?

I mean The Revenant was a good movie, but Leo's performance wasn't Oscar worthy in my opinion. It was good, but nothing to write home about.

On the other hand, Damon's performance in The Martian was brilliant, the movie was very good too.

DiCaprio should've won an Oscar many times, but this year he should lose simply because his performance wasn't that good.
        Leo wasn't even the best actor in The Revenant.

Comment

Why wasnt Tom Hardy nominated for Legend? That was far better acting than Leo in Revenant or Damon in The Martian.

Comment

Both were very good but I would favor Leo, it was a very physical role that demanded a lot and Leo played the role perfectly. It's Leo's year, he's cleaned up all the other crucial awards and it would be a shocker if he doesn't win the Oscar. However, I personally felt that Fassbender in Steve Jobs was the best actor nominated, and I watched them all.

Comment

The martian was ****ing terrible and matt Damon is garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                So apparently DiCaprio is a lock to win this year, but should he?

I mean The Revenant was a good movie, but Leo's performance wasn't Oscar worthy in my opinion. It was good, but nothing to write home about.

On the other hand, Damon's performance in The Martian was brilliant, the movie was very good too.

DiCaprio should've won an Oscar many times, but this year he should lose simply because his performance wasn't that good.
                Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                Tom Hardy was the only oscar worthy performance in that movie
                Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                Leo wasn't even the best actor in The Revenant.
                Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                Both were very good but I would favor Leo, it was a very physical role that demanded a lot and Leo played the role perfectly. It's Leo's year, he's cleaned up all the other crucial awards and it would be a shocker if he doesn't win the Oscar. However, I personally felt that Fassbender in Steve Jobs was the best actor nominated, and I watched them all.
                the way the oscars work is that they reward past years work at least three or five years too late. dicaprio is getting the best actor because of what he did last year, and in previous years. really tom hardy was the better actor in the revenant, but what will likely happen to hardy is after years of getting denied he'll win when they think he's been passed over too many times, just like leo. the same thing happened to jack nicholson, he should have got best actor for playing bobby in five easy pieces in 1970, but he got the award years later for another film in the 80's

Comment

Escobar in Narcos should win it.... Just my 2 cents..

Comment

He deserves to win to make up for some of the other ones he should have won if anything. I definitely don't think Damon deserves it over him. I will say Tom Hardy was more impressive than Leo.

Comment

I hope Leo gets it. He did an amazing performance.

Comment

Working...
                      X