No announcement yet.

Canelo is ducking Chavez Jr, that fight can sell out Cowboys stadium

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    The thing with Chavez is he is lazy, the guy can make 160, he just doesnt have discipline. I have a friend who is 6 foot 2 and walks around at 180 he used to weigh 240 pounds and bloated. He has been walking around at 180-185 for 4 years. He told me that the mistake people make when loosing weight is they want quick results so they drastically change the diet, he said it takes time, you want to lose fat slowly not quickly he calls it tapering off the calories, while keeping your cardio workouts up every day.

Chavez Jr is just a lazy spoiled fool, he should be walking around at 180 and making 160 or 168 with no problem. But he cant stop eating bad fatty food.
    Yea I agree with you I don't even think he's going to make 168 vs badou jack.
    Also chavez never really had to work for anything he was born rich. That's why all other fighters have more motivation

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
      Yea I agree with you I don't even think he's going to make 168 vs badou jack.
      Also chavez never really had to work for anything he was born rich. That's why all other fighters have more motivation

He comes off as a rich kid look at him he doesn't even care about his looks anymore, his hair is a mess, he is sloppy looking, dresses like a hobo, because he grew up with money. What is strange is how the hell did Julio Cesar chavez who is only 5 foot 6 have a kid who is 6 foot 2? is his mom tall?

Chavez jr must have been breast fed until he was 5 the dude is spoiled rotten.

I seen his pictures at the WBC BBQ from a few weeks ago and he looked at least 240, he seems to do crash dieting and that messes with your stamina and condition, he has the money all he has to do is work out and cut the calories its not that hard to maintain your weight.

Its hard to believe this guy used to fight at 130 and was a possible opponent for Pacquiao years ago lol

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        The thing with Chavez is he is lazy, the guy can make 160, he just doesnt have discipline. I have a friend who is 6 foot 2 and walks around at 180 he used to weigh 240 pounds and bloated. He has been walking around at 180-185 for 4 years. He told me that the mistake people make when loosing weight is they want quick results so they drastically change the diet, he said it takes time, you want to lose fat slowly not quickly he calls it tapering off the calories, while keeping your cardio workouts up every day.

Chavez Jr is just a lazy spoiled fool, he should be walking around at 180 and making 160 or 168 with no problem. But he cant stop eating bad fatty food.
        You answered your own question. Chavez has not disapline to speak of and in DLH view it isn't worth the pain.

As to your friend, he is 100%... Correct! I'm saying this as a former big kid (6'3") and used to weight 250lbs at my worst for football. Got injured and got bigger to 280lbs. Then I found boxing, now I walk around 190 but fought at 175. Still carried the power but gain speed and endurance.

Saying that, Chavez looked like he was a big boy but found money early which took away his drive. Which is unfortunate because Chavez had potential but in my view that potential is long and gone. I don't really think he loves the sport or respects the sport and you can't make a great fighter who doesn't do either.

I question Alvarez and much more because of the khan fight, but I question his confidence and not his love for the sport. I don't hate Alvarez but I don't respect his current choice of opposition. The man can fight and comes prepared 100% of the time. Chavez does not!!!

Comment

Chavez jr is not a draw anymore. He used to sell tickets and did strong tv ratings, now he does neither.

His Mexican/American fans turned on him because he doesn't respect the sport.

Comment

First off Canelo does not walk around at 200lbs anyone who says that is re tarded. He can comfortably make weight at 155 and hydrates about 15 pounds on fight night. Fat Boy Chavez CAN'T even make weight at 168 and failed numerous times. His last few fights been at 170+ for christ sake he's a light heavyweight. But in a fairy tale world where Chavez could shrink down to Canelo's weight that fat lazy bum would get whooped.
            Last edited by bigdunny1; 02-09-2016, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X