No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pascal Rips ‘Racist’ Kovalev; ‘No Class, No Education’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    People can call me an ape and I don't find it offensive.

Because the truth is, I am an ape.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ape

I would be offended if someone called me a monkey though, I feel we apes are better than monkeys.
    what if someone called you a PIG?!?...would you feel offended?!?...what if someone called you a devil, would you feel offended?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
      you're a funny dude!!....what Krusher did was some racist **** and Pascal was right for calling him out on it face to face instead of through some punk ass interview....who raised you mutha****as?!?...like really, who planted those seeds in your head man?!?...that's child abuse, you've been mentally molested by some old ignorant ass hateful coward...it's ok though, just find some therapy and hopefully in a few years you'll realize that mentality comes with a lot of EXTRA baggage.....listen to yourself
      listen to your jive azz ghetto gutter talk. why do you live in a white country when you hate whites? this is what I want to know from you people

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        A little American History X will teach him just fine.
        I guess you jerked off to the **** scene in the shower

Comment

People can call me an ape and I don't find it offensive.

Because the truth is, I am an ape.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ape

I would be offended if someone called me a monkey though, I feel we apes are better than monkeys.
          LMFAO!! You don't get mad if someone calls you an ape Yet if someone says you are posting on st-rmfr-nt you report them.

Why do you do that? hmmmm

you don't have to answer. the point is clear.

Comment

what if someone called you a PIG?!?...would you feel offended?!?...what if someone called you a devil, would you feel offended?!?
            Of course. I'm surely not a devil, and I'm not a pig either.

Comment

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
              listen to your jive azz ghetto gutter talk. why do you live in a white country when you hate whites? this is what I want to know from you people
              why you so mad man?!?...lay down on the couch bro...did some MANDINGO dude put a log in your girl or something?!?...what happened?!?...talk to me...I'm here for you

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                LMFAO!! You don't get mad if someone calls you an ape Yet if someone says you are posting on st-rmfr-nt you report them.

Why do you do that? hmmmm

you don't have to answer. the point is clear.
                Yes it is.

It's because while it's true that I'm an ape, it's a LIE about st-rmfr-nt (I don't post there).

Is the point clear?

Comment

Of course. I'm surely not a devil, and I'm not a pig either.
                  I wouldn't feel offended if someone called me a devil or pig....see how that works?

Comment

why you so mad man?!?...lay down on the couch bro...did some MANDINGO dude put a log in your girl or something?!?...what happened?!?...talk to me...I'm here for you
                    black girls called me moby dick the great white wanger they were tired of little soul poles. you are pretty funny with ghetto gutter talk when you refine it a little probably aint a bad guy but that is all you got. are you in a safe zone now getting over micro agressions lol

Comment

black girls called me moby dick the great white wanger they were tired of little soul poles. you are pretty funny with ghetto gutter talk when you refine it a little probably aint a bad guy but that is all you got

Comment

Working...
                      X