Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir "Glass Chin" Klitschko: Longest reign in HW history without being floored.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King_ View Post
    Wlad is truly a legend of this sport and will retire as a top 3 ATG without a doubt

IF Fury, and Stiverne-Wilder grow a pair and stop ducking Wlad and fight him.... Wlad goes down as the GOAT. Can't do nothing about it, sorry haters.
    Fury seems like a certainty. No reason either guy wouldn't want that fight.

Not so sure about the Stiverne/Wilder winner. Both have representation who would probably duck Wlad like a frisbee with a razor edge.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
      I'm sure about Pulev, but Povetkin would certainly be a match for some of the greats.
      I think Povetkin (the IN SHAPE one) beats any HW not named Wlad. And although the Wlad fight sucked and there was excessive clinching.... he had absolutely no chance against Wlad.

People think that means this era sucks or Povetkin sucks... No, Wlad is just THAT good.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Fury seems like a certainty. No reason either guy wouldn't want that fight.

Not so sure about the Stiverne/Wilder winner. Both have representation who would probably duck Wlad like a frisbee with a razor edge.
        Well about a year in a half ago when Wlad was being forced to fight guys like Pianeta, Mormeck, etc.... Fury himself said he wasn't ready yet and for good reason, obviously. But him calling Wlad out now and saying Wlad is scared is just funny considering he wanted no part of him before. I'll believe it when I see it.

Same thing with Pulev. I was skeptical Pulev actually wanted the fight. Last year on Bulgarian TV Pulev said he wasn't quite ready for Wlad and wanted to defend his EBU title one more time before he fought him. Props to him for finally taking it.

Comment

Working...
        X