No announcement yet.

Quick vid of me hitting the heavy bag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chalino Sanchez View Post
    u got good physical physique to be a good boxer but your skill atm totaly suck.. keep workin son jjajaj
    what do you mean lol

Comment

If you think boxing fans can actually lend you advice you better go into throwing darts!!! Your in the training section and there's about 3 trainers that frequent this section and I'm one of them and less than 5 on the entire site.
      I gave you basic Methods & Techniques in my post and then the fan comes on to second what I said and then ads some BS like you have "snap on it" well you don't want snap on a power punch as I said you "punch threw"! Snap is for a scoring jab and when your doubling and tripling it!
      My real name is Ray Corso, and I'm not the king of sting and I doubt the self appointed king has ever trained a real pup to sit let alone ever step into the ring or gym door for that matter.

Read my post about 10 times and take parts of it to your trainer and ask if it makes sense!
      ...........your welcomed...

Comment

Originally posted by DetroitFast View Post
        what do you mean lol
        more than half of the posters on here that criticize dont know what the hell theyre talking about anyway. dont let that get to you and listen to guys like ray corso and a couple others who have been there and done that

Comment

Working...
        X