No announcement yet.

If Wlad Klitschko Had 8 inch Arms He Probably Wouldn't Be That Good

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Wlad Klitschko Had 8 inch Arms He Probably Wouldn't Be That Good

This is a fact. I am sick and tired of people talking about the Klitschko brothers like they are great. If either one of them had arms like a T-Rex there is no way they would be as good as they are. Can you imagine them in the ring with their midget arms trying to fight. It would be hilarious. Luckily for them their arms are proportional to their bodies,because if they weren't...they probably wouldn't be that good at boxing.

And if Michael Jordan was 5'2 he probably wouldn't be in the NBA. What's your point?

Comment

if Klitchko was 5'5 he probably wouldnt be that good.

Comment

Alright, I'm gonna hold it already against you that your log in handle is the name of a horrible Rapper. But lets get to it.

Saying that "Wlad Klitscho wouldn't be that good without his long arms" is the equivalent of saying that Shaq O'neal wouldn't be as dominant of a Center in the NBA, if he wasn't as tall or heavy as he was.

It's just a stupid fallacy on your part. An athlete is born with certain attributes and has to utilize them in a certain way. Shaq can't play the way Kobe Bryant plays. And Kobe can't play the way Shaq plays at all times.

Wlad is tall and has long arms. Not all tall, long armed fighters amount to half the success that either Klitschko has. It's not his arms, it's his skills and him utilizing those arms to the maximum potential that makes the difference.

Thread closed.

Comment

Wlad got a egg chin and Vitali bleeds.

I think we should rename them the BLEEDER EGGS.

Comment

I'm not seeing your point.

You can take away the best attribute of any boxer & they obviously won't be the same.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              And if Michael Jordan was 5'2 he probably wouldn't be in the NBA. What's your point?
              My point is all of the Klitschko's accomplishments, including being able to most likely KO1 any boxer pre-1990 should be negated by the fact that they have proportional arm lengths to their body. It is unfair that they do not do boxing weight classes with limits on arm reach. How could someone like Muhammad Ali who was knocked unconcious by a 5'8 180 lbs Hank Cooper Sr. even stand a chance in todays world of large, proportionally sized men like the Klitschko brothers. They should have 2 weight classes for every weight class to also accomodate for arm length.

Comment

who the **** can fight with 8 inch arms................

Comment

Now that would be a sight to behold.

Comment

Originally posted by mossimo36 View Post
                    Now that would be a sight to behold.
                    Waiting for someone to post a picture of Wlad with small, tiny arms.

Comment

Working...
                    X