Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Insider Notebook: Martinez-Golovkin, Ward-Pavlik, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love how this people dick ride this dude cuz he KO'd Proksa, but forget that acouple of fights before that he was getting his arse kicked by a shot to shit Ouma

Comment

Originally posted by S@rgentKO View Post
      Again explain how is beating GGG more credible that beating a establish fighter with a great resume or a young cat who is a champ.

Matters of facts Canelo's win over Ryan Rhodes >>>>>>>>>> Anything GGG has done as a pro!!
      It was explained quite well. But of course it'd fly right by you. I'm not overrating Triple G, however like I said, Cotto is old, he's fighting Trout,(he may not even win).

And ginger's win over Rhodes is not better than Triple G's over Proska. Only a fool would think that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        It was explained quite well. But of course it'd fly right by you. I'm not overrating Triple G, however like I said, Cotto is old, he's fighting Trout,(he may not even win).

And ginger's win over Rhodes is not better than Triple G's over Proska. Only a fool would think that.
        Thats not explain anything, saying Cotto is old or that he is fighting Trout dont make GGG a more credible oponent. lmao @ that

Ryan Rhodes was an establish JMW contender and was ranked at #4-#7 by most credible sources. Proksa has beaten no one neither.

You are making a lot of sense, none sense.

Comment

So Because Cotto is fight Trout beating GGG is more credible? ROFL

You are making a lot of sense, none sense.

Ryan Rhodes was an establish JMW contender and was ranked at #4-#7 by most credible sources. Proksa has beaten no one neither.
          No it's not because he's fighting Trout dummy. It's because idiots like you are looking past december 1st like it's a forgone conclusion that Cotto wins, it's not guaranteed.

Proska was a ranked established middleweight & got blasted. Check your stats bro.

I don't rank Triple G high, nor am I overrating him. But since people are contemplating the matchup, as per this tread, Martinez/Triple G at 154 right now trumps Cotto/ginger at this time.

Comment

Canelo isn't going to fight Martinez. I don't think he's a coward or anything but I just don't see GBP letting it happen.

I think Golovkin is a bigger challenge, but neither have great resume or anything I'd describe as a top-level win. Canelo has beaten more second-tier guys though I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              Canelo isn't going to fight Martinez. I don't think he's a coward or anything but I just don't see GBP letting it happen.

I think Golovkin is a bigger challenge, but neither have great resume or anything I'd describe as a top-level win. Canelo has beaten more second-tier guys though I guess.
              There really isn't anything to guess about. Anyone that seriously believes ginger posses more of a threat than Triple G should just stop watching, talking & thinking about boxing.

Comment

There really isn't anything to guess about. Anyone that seriously believes ginger posses more of a threat than Triple G should just stop watching, talking & thinking about boxing.
                I second that!

Comment

No it's not because he's fighting Trout dummy. It's because idiots like you are looking past december 1st like it's a forgone conclusion that Cotto wins, it's not guaranteed.

Proska was a ranked established middleweight & got blasted. Check your stats bro.

I don't rank Triple G high, nor am I overrating him. But since people are contemplating the matchup, as per this tread, Martinez/Triple G at 154 right now trumps Cotto/ginger at this time.
                  That doesnt even make sense!!

So because Cotto might lose a fight GG is more credible?

Who is conteplaning some dick riding boxing writers and a couple of noobs on a boxing forum?

If you go by hype Canelo >>>>>>> GGG
                  If yoy go by resume Cotto >>>>>>>>> GGG

There is no way you can suggest GGG is more credible
                  1. Because his resume is a garbage.
                  2.Nobody knows who the fuck he is.

Comment

That doesnt even make sense!!

So because Cotto might lose a fight GG is more credible?

Who is conteplaning some dick riding boxing writers and a couple of noobs on a boxing forum?

If you go by hype Canelo >>>>>>> GGG
                    If yoy go by resume Cotto >>>>>>>>> GGG

There is no way you can suggest GGG is more credible
                    1. Because his resume is a garbage.
                    2.Nobody knows who the fuck he is.
                    What good is a win over Cotto is he loses to Trout??

So because someone isn't a star, that means they cannot be credible?? But you take about making no sense.

Mosley was the star when he fought Winky. Tito was the star when B-Hop fathered him. Cotto was the star when Margarito destroyed him. What the **** does (knowing who someone is) mean inside the squared circle??

Ortiz was the star when he met Maidana. Jacobs was the rising star when he met What's his name. Draw power, star power means nothing when you step in the ring. But you speak about making no sense. **** off kid.

Comment

By the way, GGG is a harder style match up than Canelo, just on size alone he poses a huge threat!

Comment

Working...
                      X