No announcement yet.

Breaking:active shooter in baton rouge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...t-baton-rouge/

A man “dressed in black with his face covered” has shot and killed three police officers in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Authorities now say he was one of three assailants

• Gunman opened fire close to Baton Rouge Police Department headquarters
    • Three officers slain, three in critical condition
    • One suspect is dead and two others are reportedly at large

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
      I don't think he lost... He killed 3 pigs and injured more... Thanks to the Dallas shooter, pigs are finally being held responsible for their police brutality... God Bless America!
      Disgusting post.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        The search has been on for years now and they can't find a clear-cut example of an unjustified police shooting, which is amazing in sch a populous country. You'd think we'd have at least 100 definitive examples but they're struggling to find even one.

It always turns out the guy was pointing guns at people, attacked the officer, etc.

They seem to have skipped that whole "find something to actually be outraged about" step, gotten tired of looking and just decided its time for the race war anyway.

BLM activists need to be mass investigated. Lots of probation and surveillance to hand out. The fact that they're retaliating against random people for something that didn't even happen cements their position as a terrorist organization just like ISIS.
        It's funny... Even when you have definitive examples, the justice system can't put any pigs away because they can't prove it was done with malice... It's not what you know it's what you can prove... You guys champion the justice system like its the greatests system on earth... But how many have got away with murder and how many are rotting in jail when they're really innocent?

Comment

It's funny... Even when you have definitive examples, the justice system can't put any pigs away because they can't prove it was done with malice... It's not what you know it's what you can prove... You guys champion the justice system like its the greatests system on earth... But how many have got away with murder and how many are rotting in jail when they're really innocent?
          God you are fcuking stupid

Comment

BLM activist says "kill white babies"

Obviously they are a terrorist organization.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
              Guarantee you were squealing and calling them sir and offering to become an informant when they busted you for $15 of weed.
              What makes you think I've ever been in trouble with the law? How do you know I don't sit at home rambling like a p.ussy behind my phone just like you?

Comment

What makes you think I've ever been in trouble with the law? How do you know I don't sit at home rambling like a p.ussy behind my phone just like you?
                You seem unintelligent/impulsive so an exponentially higher need for caretaking via the same public services who you fantasize about murdering.

The way normal people view "homies" would probably leave most homies truly heartbroken. It's pity not fear.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  God you are fcuking stupid
                  How? Mother f.uckers are too scared to hear the truth so they attack race.. like BLM is really the reason behind cop killings...

Tell the truth, people are tired of police brutality...

Comment

How? Mother f.uckers are too scared to hear the truth so they attack race.. like BLM is really the reason behind cop killings...

Tell the truth, people are tired of police brutality...
                    Blm is a domestic terror operation. Besides, this community has wanted to kill police for the longest and now they feel they have found a reason to do it. There are no true leaders in the black community. Only those who incite. I challenge you to find me one true black leader that will take the responsibility to place his/her people on a path of peace and education instead of thuggery. I'll wait.

Comment

Yup....more cops dead. Where is the public outcry now?

Better get your guns ready, this country is a warzone now.

Comment

Working...
                      X