No announcement yet.

Nike drop Manny Pacquiao after ****phobic remarks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GodOfBoxing View Post
    The Govtmt. now.....is calling "Gay marriage" a CIVIL RIGHT and their is counter argument to that. I don't call OUR GOVTmt. "Opening up" >Gay's marrying< (w/"blessings of Town Hall") as being in line with DEMOCRACY unless the PEOPLE are behind such by a VOTE.
    Am "completely & utterly" against this forced compliance by the existing Govtmt., but....to change such we are going to need "pronounced leadership".
    I resist forced compliance. Crazy stuff going on now.... Change is coming.... But I am not down with it.

Comment

Nike = Thumbs Down

Comment

Lol thats pretty funny

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfBoxing View Post
          The Govtmt. now.....is calling "Gay marriage" a CIVIL RIGHT and their is counter argument to that. I don't call OUR GOVTmt. "Opening up" >Gay's marrying< (w/"blessings of Town Hall") as being in line with DEMOCRACY unless the PEOPLE are behind such by a VOTE.
          Am "completely & utterly" against this forced compliance by the existing Govtmt., but....to change such we are going to need "pronounced leadership".
          Agreed!! Great stuff buddy. I feel like marrying my male dog Jhonny just to see how warped the U.S. Is???

Jhonny hates men... But you get my point!!

Comment

Nike, even my gay cousin Raul does not care what PAC said. He laughs at Nike for exploiting kids globally. They are Phagotts, I don't care who is gay.

Comment

Comment

PAC dropped the LGBT community! War PAC!

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                  Nike makes billions off the sweat brow of people from the third world!

They in turn hand it over rich over paid athletes for free advertising!

Comment

Zaroku: sent you a private message. Invited to my Fb BrotherJim ["must share same principles", we are AGAINST IT: "Gay marriage"] & AlexKid don't see a way to message you. You are invited as well. BrotherJim Wilkinson. I am John Wilkinson (12 bout pro, 40 amateur) at Fb: JohnWilkinson My-bidforoffice.

Comment

Working...
                    X