Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pearl Harbour in relative terms was nothing...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pearl Harbour in relative terms was nothing...

Firstly my disclaimer: The deaths and suffering of the casualties of pearl harbour never brings a smile to my face. I mourn the dead there always.

The problem I have is with the sentimental idiot Yanks that try to Martyr the dead at Pearl Harbour.

Less than 70 civilians died at Pearl Harbour, I wonder what the civilian toll was in Japan after the airborne genocide on Japan Uncle Sam decided on?

Within the last 50 or so years the USA had racial segregation, AND voted George W in not once but TWICE hahahahahaha.

Stupid country full of idiots and cowards.

Also mega lols at hero worshipping 'nam vets' haha. Americas war on Vietnam was one of the most unjustified terrorist attacks in modern history. Lets all celebrate the scum soldiers that went along with that shall we...?
    Last edited by Naps; 01-03-2014, 08:28 PM.

And before anyone calls me a "Brit fag, I'm well aware of the shameful way that we used to behave.

But at least we didn't make 200 films about it pretending that we were the good guys.

A romantic Vietnam film with a cool soundtrack may as well be a video of a Nazi occupation played to the soundtrack of AC/DC.

Comment

You gonna take that fatties?.

Comment

What type of response are you looking for?

Comment

I thought the mods were banning people for these threads?

P.S. Brits want to be American so bad, they're even trying to be fat like us. (Link: http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...oportions.html)

Comment

Yes because crying about things 30 years ago is suddenly popular.

Comment

And please don't start me on the bleating about 9/11...

Yes it was tragic and horrible, my thoughts truly go out to everyone affected by it.

But 9/11 is nothing compared to the mental and physical warfare conducted on England by the IRA bombings, nothing compared to the horrors of Rwanda, nothing compared to the nightmare that happened in the Congo (Where 6MILLION were murdered) nothing compared to the ethnic cleansing in Serbia....

I could go on all day about real and horrible atrocities. I'm not saying 9/11 wasn't horrific and terrible, but I think the simple and stupid Yanks need to understand that they should think themselves VERY VERY lucky that 9/11 is their worst attack. DAILY there are nations dealing with equal or worse losses, just because you're American doesn't make it worse.

Comment

go home, you're drunk and ornery.

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
                  What type of response are you looking for?
                  Looking for an opinion and a debate, brainfood

Originally posted by miamike View Post
                  Yes because crying about things 30 years ago is suddenly popular.
                  History is very important, we can't forget our past, that would be a shame.

I'm not trying to be mean, I've already acknowledged that England used to be slave driving powermongers.

Just looking for a debate, but it looks like I'm flogging a dead horse, not much intelligence on here to bounce off

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post

Just looking for a debate, but it looks like I'm flogging a dead horse, not much intelligence on here to bounce off
                    Sorry no intelligence present in this thread. Try another.

Comment

Working...
                    X