Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan "Zab Judah always gets beat at elite level"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prescott... Prescott always knocks Amir the fck out.

He better not take Zab lightly.

Comment

Yes it's true he always comes out short with the elite fighters it's a mental thing with him it's sad.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
        khan is to preoccupied with Judah's past and its gonna cost him. What he's not remembering is that Zab went to war with Cotto, Clottey and pushed Floyd more than we thought he could. He was also tatooing Tszyu before the KO.
        Yeah, I think that's bang on. Khan would do well to remember Zab nearly had Cotto out early on in their fight and Miguel had to low blow. Judah will try to put the same power on Khan early in the fight and he needs to be wary.

The tone Khan mostly uses about Judah in all his comments suggests he doesn't rate him highly at all, but he'll be in against a boxer fighting for his career.

Comment

Judah has got his head on straight now, well he looked alright in his last fight.
          He's still dangerous. I'm look for a beautiful counter uppercut. Hopefully it's an entertaining fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SERVILEV View Post
            guess that means judah wins. which i believe he will! cuz khan isnt world class or elite, simple as that
            my thoughts exactly

Comment

Working...
            X