No announcement yet.

is donaire handspeed faster than khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is donaire handspeed faster than khan

as its pretty much agreed upon that khan has faster handspeed than pac..

does khan have faster speed than donaire

Nah. Donaire throws with more power, Khan is usually just trying to land. If they threw the same way, maybe Donaire would be faster but they don't.

Comment

P4P they are the same.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post

not sure about Khan has faster handspeed than pac. all Pac's opponents has been saying Pac was too fast. u dont judge handspeed by just throwing couple of jabs. even JMM was saying Pac was too fast. the guy who outboxed Manny. so im pretty sure Pac's handspeed P4P is faster than anyone right now..

Donaire doesnt look as fast but has more power than Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post

Im a Manny and Mayweather fan, and throw Zab in there too, but NO ONE has faster hand speed than Amir Khan, those first three rounds against Maidania is all the proof you need. Dude throws the quickest combinations in the game and if you say otherwise, your just hating.

Comment

Their both stupid fast and nice with the hands. It's pretty damn close in my mind but I'd say so. Just slightly.

Comment

I think Khan has faster hand speed but Donaire has faster footwork. So a punch traveling from point A to point B is a close call. But if we're talking hand speed alone I think Khan takes it.

Comment

Alot of pros in the game admit khans the fastest puncher in the game, MANNY,bradley and Freddie jus2 name a few agree hes fastes. But It dont matta if u punch fast on the MITTS OR HEAVY BAG coz it matterz how fast u punch ina REAL BOXING FIGHT, and donaire, pacman, zab, alexander just2 name a few r all slower that includes Myweather, Mayweather is the faster single puncher not COMBO puncher, thats AMIR KHAN

Comment

Donaire delivers his counters the moment his opponent throws a half-assed punch

they got caught not knowing what hit them

so for me its more of a speed with calculated accuracy, which beats any fast combinations or laser jabs IMO

Comment

Khan is faster in Handspeed.

Comment

Working...
                    X