Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Only hardcore fans watch fights below featherweight right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only hardcore fans watch fights below featherweight right?

This clown boxing2106 said he'snot interested in the showtime bantamweight tourney and any division under featherweight.

With that said, i called him a casual fan. He insisted he's not and that he's a HARDCORE fan.

Only HARDCORE fans are interested and watch fights under the Featherweight division, right?

You got some splainin to do boxing2106

Comment

I think this is true.

The only fight below FW in recent memory that brought out the masses was the Rafa/Izzy trilogy.

Comment

I agree.........

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          You got some splainin to do boxing2106
          that is not true...i just recently got showtime... and i said im not AS interested because donaire and montiel arent in it... and lets be real it would much more interesting with them involved they are the top 2 guys in the division.. a casual fan would not even know who donaire and montiel are

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
            I think this is true.

The only fight below FW in recent memory that brought out the masses was the Rafa/Izzy trilogy.
            seemed to me a lot of casual fans knew who vic darchinyan was.

Comment

if i was a casual fan i would completly avoid this thread. nuff said

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
                that is not true...i just recently got showtime... and i said im not AS interested because donaire and montiel arent in it... and lets be real it would much more interesting with them involved they are the top 2 guys in the division.. a casual fan would not even know who donaire and montiel are
                ah I see.

And I agree this tournament loses a lot of luster knowing the two best guys are missing from it.

Comment

Not in Mexico, PR, and Japan.

Comment

I'm hardcore but don't give a **** under 126 either.

I know the names but don't watch the fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X