Wolfenstein PS3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolfenstein PS3

ADD ME RICAN911 is my PSN

Single player is awsome, athough I rarely play single player, I've played one chapter and trying to go online now (but as in other thread, it wont find my IP Adress ). I might SOME day play single player, or not, should I? Hows online? Clans? What you know bout Wolfenstein

New video by me

its pretty kool when your enimes get pushed in the air and they float their shooting their guns by the ceiling or when you shoot a barrel and three guys gcatch on fire or when you gun down a nazi he squirts blood out and he tries to stop the bleeding and gets covered in blood lol
    Last edited by IwatchBoxing; 09-02-2009, 02:27 PM.

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post
    ADD ME RICAN911 is my PSN

Single player is awsome, athough I rarely play single player, I've played one chapter and trying to go online now (but as in other thread, it wont find my IP Adress ). I might SOME day play single player, or not, should I? Hows online? Clans? What you know bout Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein Montage

its pretty kool when your enimes get pushed in the air and they float their shooting their guns by the ceiling or when you shoot a barrel and three guys gcatch on fire or when you gun down a nazi he squirts blood out and he tries to stop the bleeding and gets covered in blood lol

I got it on pc and the sp is indeed good

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
      I got it on pc and the sp is indeed good
      I want to go online soo soo bad, I remenber the first Wolfenstein on PC and Wolfenstein on Xbox (best game I ever played online), I know Multiplayer will dissapoint me but I plan on being a medic and reviving teammmates out.

Comment

finished first two chapters...some gameplay lol

Comment

single player is good? I heard the game was ****, that is why I didn't even bother pirating it. You guys are convincing me now that I should give it a try.

Comment

Originally posted by JosephFelice View Post
            single player is good? I heard the game was ****, that is why I didn't even bother pirating it. You guys are convincing me now that I should give it a try.
            Its really good to me, even tho I probaly will end up playing the multiplayer and abandoning single player. And for me when I try to run, he freezes and gets stuck and I gotta move the stick again to contuine which got me stuck on one part, hopefully it doesnt affect multiplayer.

Heres a new video, no new music with one bad ass mini boss, and a boss fight.

Comment

Online is alright tho very straight foward....do I recommend buying this game...no. Not if your not a Wolfenstein fan, but renting hell yeah.

I could run in multiplayer so its ok, you just go around killing ppl, being a medic is slow, also its hard to revive ppl, Ima be going for 200 revives thropy.

I recorded my gameplay, and theres a trick somewhere in there lol three games. It was laggy but I played through anyway.

All and all, its not your type of game dont get it, but if you like what you see from the youtube videos, and dont have a game for September, get it.

Comment

Working...
              X