No announcement yet.

Obama equal not change and same faces

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama equal not change and same faces

Where is the change he was going to bring when he is picking up recycled people to run besides him. Then he picks Hilton as secretary, its true Obama is a ****en puppet!

I think he's made excellent choices

Comment

Did you really expect him to put people in those positions that had no experience at all? The "change" Obama was talking about is going to come from him, and his team will need to execute that vision. At least that is what he says...

Comment

.....Just the start of seeing how full of **** he is. Anything to get elected and then anything you want to do once you're in office. Same ol same ol.

Comment

Same puppet masters = same dance.

Comment

You guys would be bashing his ass if he put people in with no experience as well. Would you feel more comfortable in our current economic situation with some rookies or people that actually have some sort of experience dealing with these things in DC? Just like a football team the vision of how the team is going to execute, and the strategy they imploy comes from the coach. Hopefully some of the slow ones in this thread can get that analogy.

Comment

Originally posted by Texasboy34 View Post
              You guys would be bashing his ass if he put people in with no experience as well. Would you feel more comfortable in our current economic situation with some rookies or people that actually have some sort of experience dealing with these things in DC? Just like a football team the vision of how the team is going to execute, and the strategy they imploy comes from the coach. Hopefully some of the slow ones in this thread can get that analogy.
              Seeing how they were the only ****en choices right? He already has a person who worked with Bush. The guy is a puppet and someone is pulling his strings. How can anyone defend him chosing Hilary Clinton that fat ***** is more experianced then others who have more experiance then her?

Dont be stupid just because he looks like you. The guy is clearly not running his boat. I knew he wasn't as smart as he seemed when he debated and now it looks like he is just trying to pass on making tough choices on who to fill his space by getting the same old tired people some who were in office when this **** economy got into is downward spiral.

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
                Dont be stupid just because he looks like you. The guy is clearly not running his boat. I knew he wasn't as smart as he seemed when he debated and now it looks like he is just trying to pass on making tough choices on who to fill his space by getting the same old tired people some who were in office when this **** economy got into is downward spiral.
                Most of the people that Obama appointed to his economic team are old Bill Clinton people. Are you suggesting that they are the ones that got us in this mess? The only Bush guy he is keeping around to my knowledge is Gates, and that is only for a 1 year period. Do you even know what the hell you are talking about?

Comment

Most of the people that Obama appointed to his economic team are old Bill Clinton people. Are you suggesting that they are the ones that got us in this mess? The only Bush guy he is keeping around to my knowledge is Gates, and that is only for a 1 year period. Do you even know what the hell you are talking about?
                  As if people are going to question their vote and wished for McCain. He's not even in office and people are biting his nuts already. On talk radio and hannity types, they are blaming him for the stock market drop ans stuff he is not even responsible for, some people just want others to fail.

Comment

Like i said same old tired faces. We ain't in a good economey as we were when Clinton entered office. What are we going to blame the people Obama picked or is Obama to blame when **** is still the same?

Its clear the guy doesn't know what going on in congress and doesn't know who are the better qualified people are because he don't know he's clueless like me. **** if i was him, it'd be easy to say im going to get the Clinton people behind me. How ****en easy is that, and that move is because of his ignorance to know who can help him and country out. Some proably advised his ass to pick the same faces cause clearly he's ****en lost when it comes to knowing who knows what in congress.

"i don't know who to get to office"

"get the last people in place when this was a good economy"

"great idea!"

"people this is new change, and we got to come together, get help from the old to move things along with the new, we have to go back to the basics"

Comment

Working...
                    X