Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phil Baroni on Anderson Silva - “That would be my dream fight and I would beat him".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phil Baroni on Anderson Silva - “That would be my dream fight and I would beat him".

http://mmayou.com/news-and-exclusive...would-beat-him

let me translate what Phil said "Fighting SIlva means a lot of $$, even though he will ko me bad i will make money so i'm gonna call him out"

Comment

How this moron beat Chonan is beyond me but Silva would trample him

Comment

Silva would KO him within 2 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post

let me translate what Phil said "Fighting SIlva means a lot of $$, even though he will ko me bad i will make money so i'm gonna call him out"
          You think he's just lookin for the payday here or do you think he really thinks he can beat him?

Comment

I think baroni is a tough fighter, and would likely get a belt in the likes of the WEC... but anderson silva... come on now.

Comment

that's about as hilarious as :

Comment

phil baroni " the noo yawk badass" got choked out by pete sell in da battle of noo yowk...LOL anderson silva would **** him just like he did rich franklin in their first fight, after the first muy thai clinch the ref will have to step in to save baroni from the knees- if he's still conscious

Comment

Working...
                X