Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chael Sonnen responds to Michael Bisping's Twitter attack.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Chael Sonnen responds to Michael Bisping's Twitter attack.

If Michael Bisping ever addresses me in public comments again, I'll bury him where he stands.
    Link

He said this on MMA LIVE

Comment

Bisping calling Sonnen a fag.

Comment

I still think Michael Bisping should've unclogged the toilet that he clogged. Ross was right on that one.

Comment

I want Vitor Belfort vs Michael Bisping while Chael/Anderson rematch.

then don't R.I.P Bisping you ****in clown. Then Chael can beat the **** out of his remains to hopefully get Bisping the **** outta of the UFC which is unlikely but I hate that ****in ******. Hendo knocking him the **** out was one of the beautifulest things I've ever seen.

God, ever since he told Hamil "go back to wrestling" after Hamil BEAT THE **** OUT OF HIM on the feet and got ROBBED(WORST DECISION EVERRRRRRRRR) I've wanted him dead.
          Last edited by $Bullsfam$; 08-14-2010, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post

then don't R.I.P Bisping you ****in clown. Then Chael can beat the **** out of his remains to hopefully get Bisping the **** outta of the UFC which is unlikely but I hate that ****in ******. Hendo knocking him the **** out was one of the beautifulest things I've ever seen.

God, ever since he told Hamil "go back to wrestling" after Hamil BEAT THE **** OUT OF HIM on the feet and got ROBBED(WORST DECISION EVERRRRRRRRR) I've wanted him dead.
            Lol Henderson Ko on Bisping was WOW, the best KO I've seen live and wow I was SO satisfied, I think for a moment I had a boner

Comment

fuk bisping hope he gets knocked out again

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post

I'm from the U.K and ill admit that Bisping is a *****. lol. You'd have thought the KO loss to Hendo would have shut him up but it didnt. He's good but he does talk too much I think. He's not good enough to win a title at 185 or 205 and Dana knows it. Both divisions are stacked, He can compete but Dana won't throw him to the wolves again just yet. They will give Bisping 2-3 more decent opponents to make him look good before he gets another big fight. The main reason for this is that UFC is getting bigger and bigger in the U.K and Bisping is well known.

I think Dana should give Vitor a "stay busy" fight. He doesnt want to wait and see what happens with Anderson because he might not get that fight after what Chael did. Sonnen will most proberbly get the rematch but Anderson will be out until at least January or February. I would like to see Sonnen rematch Demian Maia or fight Yushin Okami in the meantime.

Comment

It seems to me that Bisping gets overhyped by the UFC because they want to create a big name British fighter to increase the company's popularity in the UK. It's a smart strategy, with the only problem being that Bisping isn't good enough for it to work, and neither is any other British fighter at this point.

I actually thought that Bisping fought well against Evans and Leben, but it's clear that he isn't one of the best and never will be, and his chin seems to be a bit of a weak point. They put him in with Hendo and Wanderlei in the hopes that he could establish his reputation by beating a past-prime great fighter, but in both instances they weren't far enough past it for that to work. Maybe he could fight Liddell next, or Jens Pulver...

He's acted like a prick more than once in the past, which makes it hard to support him, regardless of nationality. I'm not sure he gets past Akiyama, but if he does he should have to fight someone like Nate Marquardt or Akami before getting close to a title shot or eliminator, though the trash talking between him and Sonnen would be amusing.
                  Last edited by Clegg; 08-14-2010, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X