No announcement yet.

ESPN if ****ing gay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Patheticfraud? View Post
    ****ing bull****. I,d like to punch that fat **** Rapheal in the face just for being associated with this piece of **** channel. What a ****ing joke, I was waiting all week for the ****ing fight.
    If you watched Pascal-Diaconu you should be covered for the rest of the week haha.

Comment

http://espn.go.com/broadband/espn360...ague=undefined

Live stream from ESPN

Comment

Watch this fight, its ****ing crazy. Dude Beltran threw some 100 punches so far in the 9th round

Comment

the ross v simms fight sucked ass. lucky for the pascal/diaconu fight. still, i wanted to see some FNF not baseball...college baseball for that matter. garbage!

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious9 View Post
            Seriously an Hour and half delay on Friday Night Fights and counting. Seriously almost no one watches pro baseball anymore what makes them think anyone gives a **** about college baseball???
            i love baseball. a ton of people still watch baseball. the college world series, while not even comparable to something like ncaa basketball tournament, is still a huge event in the world of sports. for most of those kids the college world series is their equivalent of a title fight.

Comment

Working...
            X