Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, Ronaldo. Best player in the world. Proven. 2 top leagues and National Team. Proven. Fact. Best player in the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Also, Ronaldo. Best player in the world. Proven. 2 top leagues and National Team. Proven. Fact. Best player in the world.
      Lol not even the best on his team.

Comment

• Juventus are the England of club football .

Complete and utter shithousery.

Comment

• Juventus can't play football with Real Madrid their best chance was to frustrate and take it to penalties, it could be an ugly score line now

Comment

• Dybala and Higuain have done absolutely nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              Also, Ronaldo. Best player in the world. Proven. 2 top leagues and National Team. Proven. Fact. Best player in the world.
              My man

Been that way for a few seasons now.. def winning world player of the year again

42 goals in 46 games and this was a "bad" season for him.. the guy literally smashed Athletico.. bayern and now juve himself

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                is over, FUC.K!!!!
                ****ing juventus.. i told you before bum club in a bum league..

How many finals have they bottled now?

Also remember when you were telling me buffon>de gea.. maybe 5 years ago buddy.. your hero was to blame for 2 goals

Comment

• Bale the biggest waste of €100M

How much is this guy worth now?

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                    My man

Been that way for a few seasons now.. def winning world player of the year again

42 goals in 46 games and this was a "bad" season for him.. the guy literally smashed Athletico.. bayern and now juve himself
                    I think because its a full season not 3 games or 2 offside goals against bayern and a fake vidal sent off. Atelti i agree smashed them that equals best player?

Comment

• Isco is one hell of a player.

Comment

Working...
                      X