No announcement yet.

[CRAZY VIDEO WOW!!!] [SHOTS FIRED!!!!] GOLOVKIN: "CANELO RAN like USAIN BOLT!!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    I don't care who made the video you can see Chavez flat out tell Able stop making excuses. Laugh when they say Canelo ran then goes on to explain why Canelo didn't run he boxed GGG and that GGG is the one who couldn't make adjustments then ends it with the ether line Able teach your fighter how to cut off the ring and go to the body.

Somebody add special effects and shyt through out the video but Chavez said those things and clowned Able and GGG to their face. The claim that Canelo ran is just silly and Chavez called them out on it.
    As someone who understands Spanish, there are a few emblishments, but largely, Chavez's comments are exactly as translated. Especially this comedy gold in my sig (and I'm a person who had G winning the first fight close).

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      I never said it was proof that it was a lopsided win for Canelo. But glad we can both agree Canelo didn't run. That's all my point is the punch stats don't support the idea he ran and even guys like Chavez just laugh at this silly claim from the GGG camp.
      Running is Derrick Gainer against Marquez. Too many dumb asses claim anything other than pressing the action is running. I think fans of the sport are getting dumber and it does no favors when fighters or trainers claim it.

Chavez did claim Whitaker ran and criticized his tactics though.

Comment

Originally posted by Clenelo View Post
        505 punches thrown, if he spent more time fighting he could have thrown way more than that!
        Canelo was circling and time wasting so much!
        i agree, he boxed when we all wanted him to slug. its a far cry from running, doe.

its what a person whos been out boxed would say.

Comment

Racist ass GGG being a rayciss ass. Usain Bolt is black for those who didn't know, now I'm rooting for the whiteboi Canelo.

Smack that racist POS back to Kazakestania or whatever its call.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            i agree, he boxed when we all wanted him to slug. its a far cry from running, doe.

its what a person whos been out boxed would say.
            I seem to remember when Ortiz fought Malik Scott, people said Scott ran including Ortiz.

Canelo did the same sort of thing, but I forgot to mention that Nelo was in survival mode he was looking to make sure he didn't get clipped.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post

1:52
              LMFao, ethered. Roided, plaster and still ran
              Damn, GGG putting this cheating fraud on notice!!

Comment

Chavez just laid down the law. And it's WELL KNOWN he is not a fan of Canelo.

I like how Canelo ran when he was hanging on the ropes. How is that possible? It's not his fault GGG got timid. Called out GGG for failing to adjust.

Faitelson, the useless bum on the right, is a mexican Bayless. He was riding Chavez for YEARS and hating on Canelo due to TV sponsorships

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  As someone who understands Spanish, there are a few emblishments, but largely, Chavez's comments are exactly as translated. Especially this comedy gold in my sig (and I'm a person who had G winning the first fight close).
                  Chavez, as a fighter, had the guts here to call out Abel and GGG. It's amazing anyone takes this video and doesn't understand what just happened. Chavez was not taking Abel's trainerspeak at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Clenelo View Post
                    I seem to remember when Ortiz fought Malik Scott, people said Scott ran including Ortiz.

Canelo did the same sort of thing, but I forgot to mention that Nelo was in survival mode he was looking to make sure he didn't get clipped.
                    didnt see the ortiz scott fight but scott is a pillow ''puncher''
                    nelo was way too cautious when he didnt need to be. so called fight fans calling a guy whos boxing ''running'' is not always accurate (to say the least)

nelo was on the ropes long enough for 3g to do his best

right after right after right after right.....swings and misses. it was embarrassing.

Comment

I think the better comparison would be Carl Lewis rather than Usain Bolt.

Comment

Working...
                      X