Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Solving the emotional causes that mean most to you....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solving the emotional causes that mean most to you....

Theres a limit to your control, you can only help whatever cause you care most about so much, and so you should help in significant way, with significant effort.

But also there will always be lots of suffering that you cannot stop, and my philosophy there is, why suffer yourself over it? Your suffering wont help the dying babies or abused animals or tortured good people.

So whats the point of feeling sad? If you have a choice to be happy and you do if you have enough skill psychologically, then you should be happy. If anything it makes you stronger and better able to help out if you choose to not suffer! You are not much good depressed!

One caveat would be when you are happy you tend to forget about your cause and the negative stuff and you should always remember to help out.

You should become Punchr's life coach...you could be a world of help to him.

Comment

My son Alexkid is a man!!! Mijo I'm so proud..

Glad you love me inspite of me being a POS...

Good stuff.. Real good.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
        You should become Punchr's life coach...you could be a world of help to him.
        xD lmao ,

I think if he can master happiness via meditation and/or other psychological methods like positive thinking, understanding control and what you can/cant control your limits, you've achieved so much and will automatically have a great life , also its not an overly demanding thing to master, anyone can do it, problem is we care too much about things that dont help us like pizza, computer games, our looks, how big our butt is, girlfriends etc all the very human stuff that we would rather be doing and concerned with, and they dont lead to happiness perhaps the opposite, but we are instinctively drawn to them, so the best thing you can do is to use what ever discipline you have to do whatever you can each day to get that happiness!

Success is following your passion, do the thinsg that you require no motivation to do, the things that you want to wake up to do, and if you dont know of any, (usually the case with young people) then you have to try a bunch of different things till you find something that you are passionate about
        Last edited by AlexKid; 03-18-2018, 02:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          My son Alexkid is a man!!! Mijo I'm so proud..

Glad you love me inspite of me being a POS...

Good stuff.. Real good.

Lol xD

Comment

Fire style, Fire Ball Jutsu

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
              Fire style, Fire Ball Jutsu
              Lol

What is she saying who is she, awesome bewbs!

Comment

Working...
              X