• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iNTELLIGENCE TEST, RELATING TO VAGINA

Ok lets say a woman will only give you her vagina if you dont come after it

but you are after it

if you go after it she will run away and you wont get it

if you run away she will chase you trying to give you her vagina

but as soon as you stop running to go get the vagina she will start running away

how do you get the vagina?

My answers

1) Run away slowly

2) Mix up running away (not validating being mean) and chasing (validating) - so hot n cold

3) Always run away and make her chase fast till she catches you

4) Act as if you are running away but be around her for "other reasons", as she starts to chase let her get you but be reluctant and let her in a bit at a time (kinda like 1)

5) Chase chase chase chase stop chasing run away

6) Run towards a fat girl and away from her, she will chase, because she will just have been upstaged by someone she see's as inferior and she may need you to get her self esteem back (if shes a validation seeker)

7) Chase chase chase till she denies or accepts, until either happens keep chasing

8) Chase when she says no be super cool about (as if u were a millionaire and she just missed out) it and run away

Its like women are operating on lower brain mostly however its a tricky instinct to get around because it doesn't respond to logic, it responds to what has worked for millions of years in evolution.
    Last edited by AlexKid; 03-11-2017, 08:30 PM.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that one of your ancestors invented rape.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
        I'm pretty sure that one of your ancestors invented rape.
        we cant do that anymore, women orgasm when raped often times, the orgasm/contractions helps semen get into the uterus

can you see the dilemma modern men have, women respond well to rape and poorly to compliments being nice and asking for it

no one wants to be an a55hole or few do but men want to get laid
        Last edited by AlexKid; 03-11-2017, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
          no one wants to be an a55hole or few do but men want to get laid
          Ok. I know you are just a troll account. But I'm gonna give a serious answer.

Women don't want assholes. They want confidence. They want a guy who knows his own value. Women are materialistic, so all you have to do is to demonstrate that you are worth a lot so to speak. That comes down to confidence.

Women end up with assholes because they are often so arrogant it convinces women that they are high value mates.

If you chase after women, if you grovel, if you put them on a pedestal, you will never, ever get further than the friendzone.

I used to make the same mistake. Then I found out the secret. After that, my attitude was more like 'prove to me that you are worth my time' - as a serious question but with a heap of cheeky humour thrown in.

I went from not having much success, to having a fair bit of success, to getting engaged within about 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
            Ok. I know you are just a troll account. But I'm gonna give a serious answer.

Women don't want assholes. They want confidence. They want a guy who knows his own value. Women are materialistic, so all you have to do is to demonstrate that you are worth a lot so to speak. That comes down to confidence.

Women end up with assholes because they are often so arrogant it convinces women that they are high value mates.

If you chase after women, if you grovel, if you put them on a pedestal, you will never, ever get further than the friendzone.

I used to make the same mistake. Then I found out the secret. After that, my attitude was more like 'prove to me that you are worth my time' - as a serious question but with a heap of cheeky humour thrown in.

I went from not having much success, to having a fair bit of success, to getting engaged within about 2 years.

In my opinion with me, it all comes down to hard work something ive been lacking up until now.

With hard work you can solve many problems.

If its women hard work can get you the knowledge you need if you do the work and read up on pick up, or it can get you the body women want if you work hard in the gym, or it can make you a high value person again via hard work.

Thats what it comes down to to me, thats how I will solve this.

Almost got the body

SELF CONTROL = SUCCESS IN MOST AREAS
            Last edited by AlexKid; 03-11-2017, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Ok lets say a woman will only give you her vagina if you dont come after it

but you are after it

if you go after it she will run away and you wont get it

if you run away she will chase you trying to give you her vagina

but as soon as you stop running to go get the vagina she will start running away

how do you get the vagina?
              Just run away with your hard c0ck out.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                Just run away with your hard c0ck out.
                Man I wish women had as hard a time getting laid as men do, the average man has fcuk all partners in his life time, like 4 or something. mANY GO TO THE GRAVE NEVER HAVING CHILDREN AND NO ONE BATS AN EYE LID, THE OLD MEN FILLING UP THE PUB ARE THE TYPE -how ****ing sad is that

Women can get it whenever they damn well feel like it

GIVE ME MY FUXING POWER!
                Last edited by AlexKid; 03-11-2017, 09:12 PM.

Comment

I think if you succeed at weight lifting or getting in shape drug free, youve learnt something FAR more valuable than the sexy body youve got. You learn self control, discipline you conquer yourself in a way, and you can now use that for any other area.

Conquer your own impulses/instincts(unhelpful ones) and serve the higher ones(ones you value)/intellect and you have it made

We are so capable and yet we are so ******ed, because we cant do what we want to do because our survival instincts get in the way, for most people at least. The ones that shine or succeed are stronger than those impulses.

wE CAN DO SO MUCH, AND QUITE EASILY LOGICALLY, BUT WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO DOING THE WORK, WE DONT FEEL LIKE IT AND WE ARE NOT CONSISTENT, THATS WHAT YOU HAVE TO MASTER AND OVERCOME

WHEN YOU DO THAT VAGINA BECOMES EASY AND PLENTIFUL - ALEX KID: REAL ALPHA
                  Last edited by AlexKid; 03-11-2017, 09:33 PM.

Comment

I think if you succeed at weight lifting or getting in shape drug free, youve learnt something FAR more valuable than the sexy body youve got. You learn self control, discipline you conquer yourself in a way, and you can now use that for any other area.

Conquer your own impulses/instincts(unhelpful ones) and serve the higher ones(ones you value)/intellect and you have it made

We are so capable and yet we are so ******ed, because we cant do what we want to do because our survival instincts get in the way, for most people at least. The ones that shine or succeed are stronger than those impulses.

wE CAN DO SO MUCH, AND QUITE EASILY LOGICALLY, BUT WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO DOING THE WORK, WE DONT FEEL LIKE IT AND WE ARE NOT CONSISTENT, THATS WHAT YOU HAVE TO MASTER AND OVERCOME

You got it.

You learn inner strength

Comment

Working...
                    X