No announcement yet.

James Degale vs George Groves 2???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
    DeGale. It's up to him how difficult it will be.
    DeGale has had 4 gift decisions in a row, Groves would need to kill that ugly meth addict to win it.

Groves would own him, DeGale has lost it.

Comment

Groves imo.

Degale isn't as good as he likes to think. Groves imo did better against Jack, who's also not that good. Not even that Groves is that good, I just think he has degales number.

These kind of fighters are levels below the likes of Froch, Ward and Kessler who were dominating the previous era.

Comment

Also I think groves is physically a lot stronger than Degale. He is a bigger guy and looked a lot bigger vs Jack than Degale did.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Also I think groves is physically a lot stronger than Degale. He is a bigger guy and looked a lot bigger vs Jack than Degale did.
          Groves beats him in all aspects except movement

Comment

this is like the opposite of hopkins-roy jones 1. they both went on to be great. groves and degale both went on to be bums with the same father(jack)

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
              Let's Groves win his paper championship first, then a possible big unification fight with Degale
              Groves is fighting Chudinov for the WBA next right ? These guys can unify whilst Smith picks up the vacant WBC belt against Dirrell, I see all three belts being unified by Smith. DeGale beats Groves, Smith beats DeGale.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie harris View Post
                I think groves beat Jack and Jack beat De gale!
                That's how I work out boxing matches, too... I get the triangular logic going, it never fails.

Comment

I actually thought DeGale looked unlucky to not get the decision the first time round.

Whether Groves would fight on the back foot in a rematch, I don't know.

Both of them are gas jobs, so you might as well put down Groves winning rounds 5-8 already, and give DeGale rounds 11-12. They can fight for the rest.

Comment

i'd go with groves. When someone has your number, they have your number. Psychologically, the pressure would seriously be on degale not to lose to the guy he hates for a 3rd time.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                      i'd go with groves. When someone has your number, they have your number. Psychologically, the pressure would seriously be on degale not to lose to the guy he hates for a 3rd time.
                      Yeah
                      Groves is smarter too

Comment

Working...
                      X