Collapse
No announcement yet.

i want to nominate myself for lounge poster of the year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Butler, I ate Indian (dot, not feather) food last night and drank beer. I woke up this morning with a hell of a stomach ache. What came out of my a$$ would fly through a screen door. With that being said, I'd rather have that feeling again than see another one of your posts on this site. Now fcuk off.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      Butler, I ate Indian (dot, not feather) food last night and drank beer. I woke up this morning with a hell of a stomach ache. What came out of my a$$ would fly through a screen door. With that being said, I'd rather have that feeling again than see another one of your posts on this site. Now fcuk off.
      Agreed. He is pure diarrhea, and his posts are no better. I wonder why he doesn't get it???
      Last edited by Zaroku; 11-22-2016, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        i already beat alexkid in likeable poster poll.. zaroku is an old geezer who talks too much about his nectar.. anorak is shot and old.. beerculer is a cuck, skinny marine..
        You're the herpes of boxingscene.

Comment

That went well!

Comment

Make me poster of the year and I promise to make only 1 thread a month

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
              Make me poster of the year and I promise to make only 1 thread a month
              So, you actually acknowledge that people are tired of your crap threads?
              Why keep posting like a troll then?

Comment

It should be southpawhitman or whatever his name is, true lounge champ.

Comment

My vote is going to the highest bidder this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
                    It should be southpawhitman or whatever his name is, true lounge champ.
                    I agree with this.

Comment

Working...
                    X