Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do US invade countries with lesser degrees of human right violations then Mexico?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do US invade countries with lesser degrees of human right violations then Mexico?

Isn't it abit weird that USA invaded so many countries for far lesser degrees of human right violations while these things are happening right on front of them?

The US go off half way across the world to 'help those in need' with the excuse that their governments are suppressing their people. However, across the fence in Mexico, this shit happens many times a day - and the US does not have a thing to say, but if it happens in Taiwan, they lose their mind and hint at a war with China.

I guess it's okay to have a hot mess at their own border, but if it happens in other's sphere of influence then that is not okay & they go and bomb them. I wonder what will the US will do when China or Russia offer Mexico help to resolve their issues. I am sure then the US will state "that we all always cared for our neighbours."

Mexico missing students: Thousands protest against disappearance of 43 male students

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...s-9875753.html

Tens of thousands of people marched through Mexico City's main square yesterday to demand the return of 43 missing male students - and the protest ended with masked protesters and police clashing while the busy Plaza de la Constitución was emptying.

Many marchers carried "mourning" flags with Mexico's red and green national colors substituted with black stripes to pay tribute to the young men who vanished from a rural college after a raid by police on 26 September.

The day is usually known for marking the civil war movement called "Revolucion Mexicana" however the anger and frustration of the nation over the regular disappearances of young people overshadowed the annual event.

"The entire country is outraged," said stay-at-home mother Nora Jaime.

"It is not just them. There are thousands of disappeared, thousands of clandestine graves, thousands of mothers who don't know where their children are."

The march in Mexico City was reported as being largely peaceful with demonstrators shouting masked participants down with chants of "no violence!" and "off with the masks!"

Families of the missing students stood on a platform in front of the National Palace holding posters of their relatives' faces and, amid chants for President Enrique Pena Nieto to step down, they repeated that they do not believe the government's explanation that the youths were killed by drug gangs.

"We're not tired," said one man speaking from the platform. "On the contrary, we are mad with this Mexican government and its entire structure, because it has not done anything but deceive the families."

When protesters decided to go home and the square was emptying, a small group of masked demonstrators were involved in a scuffle with police and threw rocks and sticks while officers in riot gear used fire extinguishers and force to push them out of the square.

At least two photojournalists - including one from The Associated Press - were injured by police, who confiscated two cameras and lenses from the photographer.

Earlier in the day, about 200 young protesters, some with their faces covered by masks or bandannas, clashed with police as they tried to block a main road to the international airport.

Protesters hurled rocks, fireworks and gasoline bombs at the police, and at least one was hit. Some passengers had to walk to the terminal, but flights were not interrupted and the motorways were reopened.

Maria Antonieta Lugo was part of a group of mothers who joined the march "because we have children of the same age" as the missing students, who ranged from their teens to their 20s. "This could happen to our children as well," she said.

Maria Teresa Perez held up a poster with a picture of her son, Jesus Horta Perez, 45, who was kidnapped by armed men from a shop in a Mexico City suburb in 2009 and has never been heard from again.

"They are shouting about 43, but they should be counting in the thousands, because apart from these 43, there are 33,000 disappeared," Perez said.

Mexico officially lists 22,322 people as having gone missing since the start of the country's drug war in 2006 and the case of the 43 missing students has stirred up questions about the mass graves of others.

The students, who attended a radical rural teachers college known as Ayotzinapa, disappeared after they were said to have planned to go to the Guerrero city of Iguala to hijack buses.

Iguala police intercepted them on the mayor's orders and turned them over to the criminal group Guerreros Unidos, a gang with ties to the mayor, prosecutors have said.

Prosecutors say there is evidence the gang members killed the students and incinerated their remains.

It is that link between a local government and drug gang that disgusts many Mexicans.

"I think the reason people are here today is not just Ayotzinapa," said one protester, Alejandro Gonzalez, who studied industrial design in Pachuca.

"I think that today, more than ever ... people are realizing the political structures are rotten, useless."

They usually intervene when they see possible benefits to reap.

Comment

Stop talking about things you know nothing about.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        Stop talking about things you know nothing about.
        I was in that ****hole a few months ago you idiot, i'd never go back.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          if you think mexico is a ***** hole then you don't know how to vacation in mexico, my pasty *****.

Comment

I understand what TS is saying, and it's true, there is no beneficial entitiy which would drive them into Mexico, I've never been Mexico and neither have allot you posters been to these Middle eastern "terrorist" states. If I purely based my opinions of Mexico over what I see on the news and social media I'd too say its a shythole however I dont. The US government are puppets to Israel and that is one of the several reasons behind why they invade Islamic lands.

Oil, intimidation, and other hidden agenda which will never be made public because who the fook can justify spending billions on a war when they could stabilise every person in the US.

The 9/11 inside job, the weapons of mass destruction (oil)...Trying to make Putin look a dick..

Eventually the Yanks will open their eyes and realise its their and their kids futures the government they support are ruining pretty openly. They will also fook with the wrong country one of these days and then it's the innocent hard working Yanks I fear for who will suffer for their greedy corrupt leaders wrongdoings.

If they're so worried about terrorism them then isnt the huge amount of beheadings taking place by drug cartels an act of terror. Kids and innocent women, men are being butchered but they dont intervene...

"Oh yeah then Mexicans fook them let em kill each other they don't offer us anything to take advantage of".

The harsh reality ^

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi87 View Post
              I understand what TS is saying, and it's true, there is no beneficial entitiy which would drive them into Mexico, I've never been Mexico and neither have allot you posters been to these Middle eastern "terrorist" states. If I purely based my opinions of Mexico over what I see on the news and social media I'd too say its a shythole however I dont. The US government are puppets to Israel and that is one of the several reasons behind why they invade Islamic lands.

Oil, intimidation, and other hidden agenda which will never be made public because who the fook can justify spending billions on a war when they could stabilise every person in the US.

The 9/11 inside job, the weapons of mass destruction (oil)...Trying to make Putin look a dick..

Eventually the Yanks will open their eyes and realise its their and their kids futures the government they support are ruining pretty openly. They will also fook with the wrong country one of these days and then it's the innocent hard working Yanks I fear for who will suffer for their greedy corrupt leaders wrongdoings.

If they're so worried about terrorism them then isnt the huge amount of beheadings taking place by drug cartels an act of terror. Kids and innocent women, men are being butchered but they dont intervene...

"Oh yeah then Mexicans fook them let em kill each other they don't offer us anything to take advantage of".

The harsh reality ^
              How was Iraq a threat to Israel?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                Yea, I wonder why millions of foreigners go to that ****hole to vacation...lol

You might be the dumbest poster in this place and that's a great accomplishment.

Comment

why would they cut off their own supply? Whether my people are dying or not, Bobby and Darnell are still selling and buying drugs so why bother getting your hands dirty when you can just give them the guns to kill each other while maintaining the drug flow... People are ignorant as ****, thinking the US could just march in and settle any conflict in any country. This problem is deep rooted beyond Mexican borders. Mexico is on the verge of revolution...

Comment

because the DEA and american government (parts of it) make tons of money off the drug war.

mexican politicians are the worst.

i mean their president's wife just bought a 7 million dollar mansion. obviously paid by drug money.

Comment

Working...
                    X