Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is obviously a joke.

and a sick one at that.

Comment

Hellfire i accidentally gave you bad karma... ignore it, ill give it back to you soon.

Comment

By the way, why is your name that? You do realise Frazier would have probably been killed in that round, right?
        What, you mean this 15th round?

This article is absolute ****, and your a ****en ****** for agreeing with it. When you say ALI IS A BUM, you loose whatever credibility you had. Anyone would think this author is TOMMYHEARNS.
        The article is all factual. Only Ali nuthuggers like yourself don't believe it. Ali had a padded record, it's well known. The good fighters he fought made him look bad, and he was often given gift decisions simply because he was a loudmouth.

Comment

YOU GUYS ARE COMPLETE ****ING MORONS. THAT ARTICLE WAS WRITTEN AS A JOKE BY BOXING HISTORIAN MONTE COX WHO WROTE UNDER THE NAME OF MONTROSE ON ANOTHER BOXING WEBSITE FORUM. HE DID IT AS AN EXAMPLE HOW FANS OFTEN LOOK AT THE NEGATIVES OF A FIGHTER WHILE COMPLETELY IGNORING THE POSITIVES. IT WAS DONE AS A COMEBACK TO A POSTER CALLED REVOLVER WHO HAD WRITTEN A SIMILAR BREAKDOWN OF JOE LOUIS HIGH LIGHTING ALL THE NEGATIVES OF JOE'S OPPOSITION. COX DID IT AS A JOKE AND UNFORTUNATELY THOSE WITH IQ'S IN THE DOUBLE DIGITS FELL FOR IT.
          Last edited by smasher; 02-28-2006, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Heckler
            Frazier also deserved the decision in the second fight. The New York Times' Red Smith and Dave Anderson both thought Frazier had won. Red Smith and David anderson? who the **** are they?
            Red Smith and David Anderson were two 'old boys' sports writers who loved Joe Louis and hated Ali for his anti-war stance. After Frazier- Ali I Smith wrote that if Frazier fought Ali a dozen times Frazier would win each time and every fight would get easier and easier. With that in mind it's obvious his viewing of Ali-Frazier II was completely biased. When Ali lost to Norton, Smith used his column to state how Ali couldn't handle pressure fighters and went on to say Louis would have beaten Ali. He was obsessed with Louis being better than Ali and was biased in his writing when covering Ali's fights. I guess he felt by denigrating Ali it would somehow elevate his favourite fighter. An all too common practice used on these ridiculous threads
            Last edited by smasher; 02-28-2006, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by smasher
              YOU GUYS ARE COMPLETE ****ING MORONS. THAT ARTICLE WAS WRITTEN AS A JOKE BY BOXING HISTORIAN MONTE COX WHO WROTE UNDER THE NAME OF MONTROSE ON ANOTHER BOXING WEBSITE FORUM. HE DID IT AS AN EXAMPLE HOW FANS OFTEN LOOK AT THE NEGATIVES OF A FIGHTER WHILE COMPLETELY IGNORING THE POSITIVES. IT WAS DONE AS A COMEBACK TO A POSTER CALLED REVOLVER WHO HAD WRITTEN A SIMILAR BREAKDOWN OF JOE LOUIS HIGH LIGHTING ALL THE NEGATIVES OF JOE'S OPPOSITION. COX DID IT AS A JOKE AND UNFORTUNATELY THOSE WITH IQ'S IN THE DOUBLE DIGITS FELL FOR IT.
              How are people supposed to know that you imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaman
                How are people supposed to know that you imbecile.
                Exactly, the biggest moron on this forum is the first one to speak up. Thanks for proving my point.

No one is supposed to know Cox wrote it, but the comlete absence of anything positive regarding Ali or his opponent's would be a pretty good indication.

Comment

Originally posted by smasher
                  Exactly, the biggest moron on this forum is the first one to speak up. Thanks for proving my point.

No one is supposed to know Cox wrote it, but the comlete absence of anything positive regarding Ali or his opponent's would be a pretty good indication.

There was no link, no nothing. It was just pasted in a thread. So before you call people complete ****ing morons, you should go look in the mirror, smasher. Besides, i knew it was fake.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaman
                    There was no link, no nothing. It was just pasted in a thread. Besides, i knew it was fake.
                    Thou doth protest too much.

Brush up on your Shakespeare and you'll know what I mean.
                    Last edited by smasher; 02-28-2006, 10:02 AM.

Comment

I am not the biggest Ali fan but even I knew that that story was bull****, (although it was right on with the Norton view), I think this story was told to shake things up.....

Comment

Working...
                      X