Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Josie Harris Speaks on Floyd Mayweather Abusing Her (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Well I'm guessing if she admits to the public that she did that, she must have said something about it the police or courts.

I'm saying there's double standards. No one should hit anyone, yet women tend to get away with hitting a man. No one should hit anyone.
    the two of them simply do not belong near one another. its bad for everyone involved-especially floyd's sons seeing this type of behavior because batterers tend to come from homes where they witnessed their mother being beaten.

Comment

Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
      I guess some people didn't watch the whole video. She didn't get a beating for throwing a tonka truck at Floyd, which she admitted that she has done IN THE PAST. Floyd beat her because he's a jealous ***** and couldn't stand to see his baby mama move on with her life after he chose Miss Jackson over her. Men cheating is the double standard not physical abuse.
      Both are. If a man thinks he can cheat, and than gets upset when his woman does, it's a double standard.

If a woman will put her hands on a man, and than expect him to be reeled in by the law when he does, it's a double standard.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        Well now that you better clarified it...I apologize. It looked as if you were condoning this type of behavior. And i agree, that if a woman steps to a man in a physical way to do harm....well she cant expect any good to come from it...especially from someone who has a history of Domestic Abuse.

On the other hand...As a Man...The best thing to do is , walk away! But if he is already an abusive person that wont be fesable for him. If hes not a violent person he could. And the woman.... with the first sign of abuse should bail out as well. It does take two.

As for Floyd...hes ducked so many great fights in Boxing...Why the fuk cant he duck a domestic abuse situation!
        This makes about as much sense as a hamster taking a **** by using the toilet. Josie is heavy handed, so you know that she would've knocked Pac's ass out, lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          when has being married ever stopped manny from dating? I mean if he can bang hookers and waitresses and fight guys after floyd beat them, he can just do a best of both worlds thing and bang floyds ex.
          I know youre a little on the slow side so i promise to go easy on you...Manny has only had a rumored fling...Nothing on tape or any proof or confession. Just Krista Ranillo getting into Mannys car. And there were cameras flicking everywhere....Duuuh! Like they would so blatantly make it known! :WORD: Also she went on record saying Manny was a pure gentleman and only gave her a ride home. You're over exaggeration displays your level of ignorance.

And WTF does a fight after Floyd mean anyways? lol It dont mean shlt. Is everyone's career supposed to STOP after fighting Floyd? lol Floyd did fight an older washed up slower version of Cotto. Manny fought Cotto at his better weight
          Floyd did fight Hatton a WW. Ricky only having 2 fights there.
          Manny fought Hatton at his comfortable weight class... And beat him better as he did Cotto. MAde DLH quit. lol Shane had to be talked back into the ring and from quitting between rounds with Manny...lol :WORD:

Comment

I really think she's lying about Floyd putting hands on her, I mean she couldn't even go into detail about it. I think Floyd did blow up over the CJ Watson stuff, but I highly doubt he hit her, maybe just shook the crap out of her. If a pro boxer, and one as good as Floyd, wants to hit a defenseless woman he would have done some damage. This is me just speculating of coarse.

Comment

One the real though....why do we care about what these guys do in their private lives???

I could careless if Floyd is a piece of crap abuser, he should stop that s**t, but all we care about is their athletic performance in the ring.

I could careless if Manny went to a hotel and had a 15 hooker gang-bang....all I care about is when he's fighting and how he's fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                While I never advocate beating a woman, unless she is coming at you with a deadly weapon or something......the law has such crazy double standards, it's not even funny.

All a woman has to do is call the police and say you hit her, and they will take you in, no matter what. I mean....she smashes a damn tonka truck over his head, which depending on how hard could f**k you up, and what happened......nothing.

If a man smashed a tonka truck over a woman's head, oh my god.....his ass would be going to jail.

Nobody should hit anybody, and women need to get reeled in too for what they do.
                And thats the thing, they dont.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  I know youre a little on the slow side so i promise to go easy on you...Manny has only had a rumored fling...Nothing on tape or any proof or confession. Just Krista Ranillo getting into Mannys car. And there were cameras flicking everywhere....Duuuh! Like they would so blatantly make it known! :WORD: Also she went on record saying Manny was a pure gentleman and only gave her a ride home. You're over exaggeration displays your level of ignorance.

And WTF does a fight after Floyd mean anyways? lol It dont mean shlt. Is everyone's career supposed to STOP after fighting Floyd? lol Floyd did fight an older washed up slower version of Cotto. Manny fought Cotto at his better weight
                  Floyd did fight Hatton a WW. Ricky only having 2 fights there.
                  Manny fought Hatton at his comfortable weight class... And beat him better as he did Cotto. MAde DLH quit. lol Shane had to be talked back into the ring and from quitting between rounds with Manny...lol :WORD:
                  yeah no proof. just a religious conversion in part based on infideities and "hurting jinkee". what did you do with your ticket to the renewing of the wedding vows that jinkee wouldn't attend? you get a refund on that?

Comment

If a woman is willing to put her hands on a man....what should she expect??? I would walk away, or if it gets really out of control, just smother her/grab her, and put her down on the couch/bed and say enough, than walk away. I would never hit a woman unless she is coming at me with a deadly weapon of some sort. If that's the case, all bets are off.

But if a man gets in trouble for putting his hands on a woman.....than a woman should get in trouble too for putting her hands on a man. Woman should and forever have wanted to be treated equal. Well in terms of hitting your partner, as well as having to fill out a possible draft card, woman should be treated equal. After all, it's what they've campaigned for, and rightfully so.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      This makes about as much sense as a hamster taking a **** by using the toilet. Josie is heavy handed, so you know that she would've knocked Pac's ass out, lmao!
                      You really need some work in the humor dept. I mean i appreciate good humor. But you suck. I mean like youre...real...stupid... may be the best word for it. I bet youre the kinda person that laughs at his own dumb punch lines...while everyone else looks dumbfounded.

Here let me give you an example....Frank Sucketts Why were you named that any ways.... Never mind ([IMG]http://www.sd-sprachservices.com/gboxx/smilies/*******.gif[/IMG])

And change your avi...WTF do you have some skinny looking HIV looking whore with dirty ass knees on there for anyway...:WORD:

Comment

Working...
                      X