Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Ishida: We'll Fight Every Round With Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dunno, I'd have to look down on 3G for taking this fight. I know it's a stay busy one but come on.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      It's a stay busy fight, calm down
      Didn't he just have a stay busy fight with Gabriel Rosado?

Comment

Surprised people are criticising Golovkin for taking this fight. You realise it's his second fight in two and a half months in 2013 already and that nobody else wants to fight him?

He's travelling to France (well, Monaco) to fight Ishida too, and he'll fight again in the summer.

Comment

Love watching Golovkin but he has been fighting "stay busy" fights for years. His last one was against a mid-level junior middleweight. Ishida is an old dude who has been shut out in his last two fights. it's beyond stupid that fighting him would be considered a title defense. What, is William Joppy not available?

Comment

why not Rubio or Vera?

both aren't the greatest but at the very least they are B level MIDDLEWEIGHTS.

GGG vs Vera would be a war while it last it.

just blasting junior middleweights isn't going to up GGG's stock with fans. I just hope GGG doesn't pull a Canelo and clean out all the b-level guys a divison below him.

Comment

Hmmm very interesting fight lol.

Comment

Ishida gots balls hell fight anyone though

Comment

Too many stay busy fights for Golovkin.

He needs to step it up. I'm a fan but this is unacceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    Surprised people are criticising Golovkin for taking this fight. You realise it's his second fight in two and a half months in 2013 already and that nobody else wants to fight him?

He's travelling to France (well, Monaco) to fight Ishida too, and he'll fight again in the summer.
                    yea but how do we know it won't be a ****ty fight in the summer too?

He won't have a lot of time finding a quality opponent for this summer if he fights in march. People are already ducking him.

Comment

still can't believe kirkland got sparked by some random japanese tourist they picked up from the streets in vegas.

Comment

Working...
                      X