No announcement yet.

I am going to expose Garcia as the cowardly Ducker he is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am going to expose Garcia as the cowardly Ducker he is

The war on Danny Garcia starts now, and will continue until he shuts his mouth and signs to fight his mandatory.

Facebook, Twitter, i'm going all in.

Are you not sure this was because he KTFO khan?

Comment

Yeah! Danny Garcia needs to stop fighting bums! Such as this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        The war on Danny Garcia starts now, and will continue until he shuts his mouth and signs to fight his mandatory.

How is Danny ducking someone who has a fight lined up next month? Danny also has a fight scheduled with Zab in Feb.

Comment

garcia should just say no to a khan rematch..i mean khan ain't ready for an immediate rematch. it was clear last night that he hasn't changed much at all. he should go after matthysse..but i can understand him picking khan for the $$$ and another easy KO win.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Yeah! Danny Garcia needs to stop fighting bums! Such as this guy.

Yes, he does.

Khan is a bum, he's a ruined fighter, as is Zab Judah, Morales was old and shot.

Stop giving him passes, if it was Khan avoiding Matthyse you'd be going absoloutley ****ing insane, foaming at the mouth, with blood coming out of your eyeballs.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post

Your the new mr. Fantastic the poster who is always on cottos nuts now youll be in every Garcia thread talking crap knowing damn well you jack off to danny Garcia fights every night.

Comment

Originally posted by -KING- View Post
                Your the new mr. Fantastic the poster who is always on cottos nuts now youll be in every Garcia thread talking crap knowing damn well you jack off to danny Garcia fights every night.
                Yea ok...that's why I've made threads not relating to Cotto and I don't see any Cottards on there. Good thing most of that trash left.

Comment

Originally posted by -KING- View Post
                  The Cottotards are gone.

As soon as Garcia step up and get his ass whooping the Garciatards will be gone too

Comment

Why is he fighting Judah again?

Comment

Working...
                    X