Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Danny Garcia Ducking Lucas Matthysse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

garcia is the biggest bum in boxing

a complete bum

Comment

Originally posted by ATG Fighter View Post
      Last I checked Judah wasn't with GBP
      may bad, i was looking at an outdated list

Comment

If he beats Judah and doesn't fight Lucas then yes

Comment

Originally posted by ma51f View Post

a complete bum
          But he KOed the bum in your avatar

Comment

Yes, Garcia is ducking Matthysse. His excuse is Matthysse does not even have a belt. Last time I checked Judah does not have a belt. Matthysse will KO him if Garcia ever decides to be a true champion and fight the best contender. Schaefer may also be protecting Garcia because Golden Boy keeps talking about Matthysse vs. Rios which won't happen instead of Matthysse vs. Garcia which could happen if Golden Boy and Garcia want it to. Matthysse is ready and waiting.

Comment

a complete bum
              garcia is as goofy as his dad who does all the trash talking for him ,and when its danny’s turn to talk ,all he says is I’ll fuck you up man to his opponent.

garcia's performance against judah will be a good measuring stick to compare to matthysse when he fought judah

Comment

a complete bum

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
                    judah always crumbles in big fights, there is a 70% chance judah will pull out a quit job, again. garcia is due for a loss but i don’t think judah will be the one to give it to him. mathysse doesn’t get the recognition he should be getting and garcia is the name to make him popular like martinez did to pavlik, good thing both fighters have the same promoters

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
                      judah always crumbles in big fights, there is a 70% chance judah will pull out a quit job, again. garcia is due for a loss but i don’t think judah will be the one to give it to him. mathysse doesn’t get the recognition he should be getting and garcia is the name to make him popular like martinez did to pavlik, good thing both fighters have the same promoters
                      Judah will get beat down against Garcia. He will look good for a couple of rounds and then Garcia will land his left hook special and it will be lights out. Judah is done fighting on the high level.

Comment

Working...
                      X