Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photo from today of Victor Ortiz back in the boxing ring.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
    Ok, Rolando.
    I'm not him,good come back tho..

Comment

I have a feeling his jaw is gonna be like margaritos eye after the surgery. Once he takes a lot of punishment on it it's gonna make it worse.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        His jaw still look swollen. Does he still have the metal in there?
        Kanye west syndrome

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFanatik View Post

I got this photo directly from #TeamOrtiz. It looks like Ortiz is wasting no time. He was at Knuckle Headz Boxing training with Coach Hoss earlier today. And by the looks of it, Ortiz has kept himself in great shape since we last saw him in the ring. He's determined to make 2013 the best year of his career.
          Good to have the mother ****ing tree back!

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
            Once that jaw get's hit hard I can't imagine him not quitting. He needs to stay away from punchers. He should be gunning for Malignaggi.
            Huh? Ortiz has a chin and ortiz can take a good punch. He had his mouth wide open when that hook landed, that wouldve broken anyones jaw.

Comment

Originally posted by mcashflo View Post
              I doubt it will be his best year without Rolando Arellano in his corner Vic's mental stability will be at it's most fragile state..
              right... getting rid of a guy that takes 24% from your purse out the door is a bad thing

Comment

I for one is excited about his return. I know Berto is no superman, but that fight showed heart. Ortiz is a worthy champion.

Comment

Good luck to Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by mcashflo View Post
                    Thats a lot of negativity your posting and also ignorant ask Vic what he did for him, ask Golden Boy promos what he did for him and last but not least ask Bob Arum what he did for him and how Bob hates on Rolando because it was Rolando who got him out of top rank when Vic called him asking for help....I'll stop there because if you cant personally ask anyone of these people than you obviously cant do that clown's job, so keep hating an laughing cuz your the funny one who couldn't walk in his shoes..REAL TALK
                    ask Vargas what he did for him

Comment

WARTIZZ

Comment

Working...
                      X