Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jose Luis Castillo VS Floyd Mayweather I, Who really won??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Castillo clearly won to anyone that doesn't have an agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      I gave floyd every close round and Castillo still won 8-4
      I gave all the close round to Floyd too and I scored it 9-3, Castillo.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
        why cry about it again? its not going to stop it from being made. nobody made you open the thread. you chose to post in it and bump it to the top. I swear, its one of the strangest things I've ever seen on forums. go into a thread you don't like, complain about it while boosting it to the top where everyone can see. your generation is clearly ******ed.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        Thats what i was thinking, he must be a Floyd fan who knows Mayweather lost and makes his record questionable. Mayweather is not undefeated. He lost that night!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
          Whoever had Floyd winning is crazy..
          Well, i guess the overwhelming majority of ringside media who sat from the same vantage point of the judges and scored the fight for Mayweather are just batshit looney or apart of some pro-Mayweather conspiracy.

The only people it seems that actually scored the fight for Castillo in reality, besides the HBO staff & the huttburt mejicanos in attendance, are revisionist message board trolls, who scored the fight with their Mexican flag colored goggles on.

Comment

Originally posted by FightScorer View Post
            No he didn't, I didn't actually watch the fight but Floyd never lost a fight,
            He's undefeated and you have been hating on Floyd for years.. Deal with his
            49-0
            :LOL:

What the.... Ray Charles seen it and he said Floyd got whoop by Castillo!

Comment

floyd is tailor made for castillo

Comment

I thought hbo commentary and compubox was way off in the fight. Floyd won a close fight, but to see that you have to watch on mute or just not be weak minded to be influenced by them big upping Castillo hitting Floyd primarily on the arms, elbows and shoulders. They weren't crediting Floyd's shell enough in the fight, and punches landed on Floyd's shell were counted on compubox, along with punches that didn't even land at all.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtThouFurious? View Post
                  Had Mayweather winning 116-111.

The HBO crew and their typical flagrant sensationalism made this fight seem alot closer than it actually was. Castillo gave a great account of himself though.

BTW, am i the only one that had Castillo winning more rds in the 2nd fight than the 1st?
                  castillo beating floyd up made it seem closer. why would hbo be against their young rising star that just signed a huge deal with them?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    Only Floyd fans believe he won or that "it was close and could have gone either way" which just means Castillo won but because it was close I'll give it to my boy Floyd...

Castillo won pretty clearly
                    um ,didn't the judges think he won?

Comment

I watch this 10 years ago live, and I really thought Castillo is winning especially the middle rounds clearly.

In the re-matched, Floyd dominates.

Comment

Working...
                      X