No announcement yet.

A's Make Playoffs!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A's Make Playoffs!

With two games left against Texas which, if we win both, will lead to the AL West division title. Congrats to everyone whose teams made the playoffs, see you in the postseason!

They're going to lose to the rangers then Orieles

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      They're going to lose to the rangers then Orieles
      If I were you I'd be more worried about the possibility of a one game playoff with the O's right about now.

Comment

Who the hell is even on the A's? Eric Chavez, Mark Mulder, Tim Hudson, and Barry Zito?

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
          If I were you I'd be more worried about the possibility of a one game playoff with the O's right about now.
          Dont u have worry about that too? At least the wildcard playoff play off?

Comment

Dude I'm so hyped about baseball this year. . .

My time is the Orioles, and we've have not made the playoffs in almost two decades. . . 1996 was our last year making the playoffs. When we had Alomar, Ripken, Anderson, Mussina, Erickson, Bordick, Arthur Rhodes one of the best setup men. . . Armando Benitez (such a great talent, but never came into fruition like he should). The ancient, but ever reliable middle-inning relief man JESSE OROSCO!

Rafael Palmeiro, BJ Surhoff. . .

Then we ****ed up by not resigning Alomar. . . Tried to replace him with Delino Deshields. . . Then got Albert Belle, and paid him too much. . . Let Mussina go. . . Turned out Anderson was a steroid anomaly. . . Palmeiro goes soon . . . Surhoff is no man to be third in the batting order - he's only good for .280/20/75 at best. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Dont u have worry about that too? At least the wildcard playoff play off?
              Thing is, there's a possibility the Yanks or O's might have to play BOTH a 163rd game tie breaker, AND the wild card playoff. Wild stuff eh?

Comment

If the A's win it all, I can see there being a MONEY BALL 2.

Comment

PFFFFT

Cabrera spits on all of you

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
                    Thing is, there's a possibility the Yanks or O's might have to play BOTH a 163rd game tie breaker, AND the wild card playoff. Wild stuff eh?
                    And the O's will prevail. .

It's our year. . It's destiny bruv. . .

You don't go from having 14 straight losing seasons, and coming off such a terrible year, to winning 90 games without destiny being on your side.

Baltimore Orioles = 2012 World Series Champions!

Comment

Working...
                    X