No announcement yet.

greatest thai boxing technicians

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greatest thai boxing technicians

Who are some of the best thai boxing technicians you guys have seen? Or the smoothest operators where movement and combos, everything was natural and not robotic

I don't want to list Muay Thai just because you can google search and get the same answers... The smoothest kickboxer I've ever seen is probably Andy Souwer. Dude is just so fluid with all his movements, he's a real ring general.

Comment

Appreciate the response, will check him out. Yeah i can google but rather see personal opinions on this forum too. Guess not many muay thai fans in the mma forun

Comment

Comment

Also, Ramon Dekkers...

Comment

And even though he's not technically a Thai fighter, Hug was the ****....

RIP Blue eyed Samurai

Comment

Green k! Thanks for the vids!

Comment

Yodsanklai
                Malaipet
                Petrosyan
                Masato
                Souwer

Comment

For nowadays I'd say Tyrone Spong. He's so technical and gifted that he can hang with much larger fighters than himself as we've seen the past few years.

Every guy has his weaknesses but Ernesto Hoost's skills were probably my favorite to watch. The low kick was like a jab for him. Best combinations I've seen. His left hook to the body and right lowkick not only changed but ended fights.

Comment

I've got a soft spot for the inside brawlers, Zambidis isn't a thai boxer but he is one wicked kickboxer

Comment

Working...
                    X