Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russell Brand Recieves 20 mill from divorce with Katy Perry

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't blame them for getting divorced. She probably wanted to be with someone who could make her laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
      I don't blame them for getting divorced. She probably wanted to be with someone who could make her laugh.

Hey warpie. Is there anything at all coming up on the Chicago fight scene this month?

I am craving some live action, bro.

Holla.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post

niiceeeee

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
          I would NEVER divorce that pair of Titaisss. No way would I ever get tired of them. I would have more things to do with those than what Bubba had to do with shrimps....
          This is Russell Brand here....his ability to pull is legendary...doubt he'll miss her...

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            Hey warpie. Is there anything at all coming up on the Chicago fight scene this month?

I am craving some live action, bro.

Holla.
            There might be something in February from Chicago Fight Club. I forget the main event. Something with Kassim Ouma against Joey Hernandez? I dont know. They put on Karmazin/Adama which was solid.

The only downside is that its hard for me to get to and is in Cicero

I'm not sure what 8 count plans to put on yet.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
              This is Russell Brand here....his ability to pull is legendary...doubt he'll miss her...
              yet i simply can't understand why, how.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                Please explain...have only heard of him with Katy Perry.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                  Wasnt he with Kate Moss before Perry?

Anyways, Perry is a pop singer, she sings dross.

Brand is a comedian, actor tv presenter, author and reporter, hes infinatley more talented.

I actually find Brand to be quite amusing and intelligent, he probably will say he doesnt even want the money and then you will all look like the mugs you are!

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                    dude is the ultimate playa......eccentric, bipolar, witty, a ****, looks like a rockstar, reformed addict(drugs/alcohol/sex), shameless and confident...i think there's a Russell Brand Shagger of the year award in his honor...

Comment

Baby your a firework blah blah blah blah blah blah blah say your gona uh uh uh gonna leave em going uh uh uh

Talentless tripe, anyone who says shes anyone because of any reason other than her looks is a mong.

Russell is the complete opposit, suck it haters!

Comment

Working...
                      X