Russell Brand Recieves 20 mill from divorce with Katy Perry

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dj emzz View Post
    She has great music.

Everyone has different taste, I could say the same thing when I hear lil wayne or drake tracks but to others that stuff is gold.

Her music appeals to this generation and is very catchy.

What can you do? That's how it is.
    no thats a fact... their music is ****

Comment

That clown deserves nothing from her.

She's an amazing talent and this dude is just going to leech her hard earned money? **** that, that's not fair.

This thread deserves a thumb down not up.
      are you a girl if not then

Comment

She has great music.

Everyone has different taste, I could say the same thing when I hear lil wayne or drake tracks but to others that stuff is gold.

Her music appeals to this generation and is very catchy.

What can you do? That's how it is.
        The jingles on Coka Cola commercials are really catchy as well but I wouldn't call that music. Lil Wayne and Drake also fukin suck, it's no wonder this generation doesn't know the first thing about what music is, let alone good music.

The fact that a talentless pin up doll like Katy Perry is making millions is more a reflection the this generation than anything else. What she has is a great pair of ****, I will give her that.

Comment

good to see a English brother taking that American chicks money after abusing her *****...

Comment

Divorce is always the answer to everything.

Comment

I would NEVER divorce that pair of Titaisss. No way would I ever get tired of them. I would have more things to do with those than what Bubba had to do with shrimps....

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
                if its so easy than y aint you a singer
                once getting there, it's not hard work earning good money is it? are you saying the work katy perry does is harder work than what a labourer does?

a builder is probably more skilled than katy perry. katy can't sing to save her life l0l0l0l0l

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                  Bottom line is this, if you are rich and or famous and you marry someone without a prenup, then you are going to take it up the ass with no vaseline.

Make the other person sign that paper and then when and if you split, you don't lose all of your cheddar.

That b1tch shouldn't be making that amount of money for that bull**** ass music anyway. Who buys that ****?
                  I agree but not just if you are rich and famous ... I would get a prenup just so i don't get whored if for any reason i end up divorced, i'm not gonna be one of those guys that leaves his house retirement/savings to a women I can't stand anymore ...

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                    The jingles on Coka Cola commercials are really catchy as well but I wouldn't call that music. Lil Wayne and Drake also fukin suck, it's no wonder this generation doesn't know the first thing about what music is, let alone good music.

The fact that a talentless pin up doll like Katy Perry is making millions is more a reflection the this generation than anything else. What she has is a great pair of ****, I will give her that.

Ah c'mon dude. The girl is as good as anyone when it comes to writing pop music. You do realize that, in 10-20, years, people are going to be talking **** on current pop music and referencing her, Lady Gaga, Drake, and Nicki Minaje as when music was good and that kids missed out and don't know what good music is, right? And that people used to say the same thing about (insert your favorite singers here) when they first came out.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
                      Who cares?

Neither of them need 20 million whatsoever. He should donate it all to charity for people who need it.
                      oh timmeh, this dudes calling you out bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X