Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao: I'll Fight Sergio Martinez At 150

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao should get him first because if he fight Martinez after Martinez lose to Mayweather then it would look like he is picking up leftovers again.

Comment

Unlike Margarito, Martinez would run the entire fight and avoid
      Pac's power. Pacquiao will brutalize Martinez and break his nose
      at 150. If he were Top Rank, this fight would have happened a long
      time ago. At 154, Pac would be Williamized.
      Last edited by al-Xander; 10-28-2011, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
        yeah it sounds good...when is the last time Pac fought a top fighter?[/CENTER]
        So Hatton, Cotto, Mosley weren't top fighters? Mosley was when he fought Mayweather, eh? Margarito was still massive and dangerous. This is a guy who stopped Martinez, handed Cotto his first loss, don't forget.

At 147lbs, which viable opponents hasn't Pacquiao fought? Only Mayweather comes to mind. Yet you criticize him for not fighting top opponents? Joker.

Comment

Pacquiao and Floyd are afraid of Martinez.

Comment

am i the only one who doesnt want to see this?

150 lol.

Comment

was this before or after he said 147... because I saw a thread/article or something floating around here recently about that.

Comment

Manny: "sure if there is no, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh, problem with my promoter, aaaaaaaahhhh"

Arum: "Martinez doesn't have any fans and is promoted improperly, he needs to build up his fan base or let me do it for him , then he can fight Manny at 147lbs."
                Last edited by p4p-champ; 10-28-2011, 07:14 AM.

Comment

That might be too low a weight for Martinez,but if he wants the fight I guess this is how he gets it..

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    was this before or after he said 147... because I saw a thread/article or something floating around here recently about that.
                    He contradicts himself alot.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                      Same can be said for your boy FMJ.

Shane Mosley right after he knocked Antonio Margarito out in the 9th round , Victor Ortiz for the WBC belt , Juan Manuel Marquez who was ranked number 2 on the Pound for Pound rankings in 2009 after a 2 year retirement , an undefeated Ricky Hatton the best fighter in the UK , Oscar De La Hoya at his real weight and right after he knocked Ricardo Mayorga out in the 6th round...

But anyway , just another Catchweight and Weight Draining demand for the fraud Pacquiao
                      Last edited by SyrianKid; 10-28-2011, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X