Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come Muslim Women can't marry non-Muslims?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LightsOutLewis View Post
    thats an opinion
    Yes it is. Religion and the belief in God is as well.
    But I get the edge because from a human senses stand-point, we know what we see and can prove.

Dead body, doesn't move. Decomposes.

You can be rich, poor, strong, weak, etc. and all end up in the same place when your body dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Benny Leonard View Post
      But I get the edge because from a human senses stand-point, we know what we see and can prove.

You can be rich, poor, strong, weak, etc. and all end up in the same place when your body dies.
      Indeed. We are never gone completely though. Remember energy can never be created or destroyed only converted from one form to another...............

Comment

Becus they stink and nobody want them

Comment

There are a lot of unanswered strange things in this world although i consider myself to be a religious person I also have an interest in science and im not going to just accept what i have been bought up to believe by people around me, there are huge gaps in the widely excepted theory of evolution. My point is faith or no faith religion or no religion who can be 100% sure of where we go or what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
            Indeed. We are never gone completely though. Remember energy can never be created or destroyed only converted from one form to another...............
            Yes, I heard that before. Doesn't mean we can think or live like we are now.

Comment

Yes, I heard that before. Doesn't mean we can think or live like we are now.
              Obviously.......

Comment

Originally posted by LightsOutLewis View Post
                There are a lot of unanswered strange things in this world although i consider myself to be a religious person I also have an interest in science and im not going to just accept what i have been bought up to believe by people around me, there are huge gaps in the widely excepted theory of evolution. My point is faith or no faith religion or no religion who can be 100% sure of where we go or what happens.
                There are even bigger gaps in religion. At least Science is trying to study, question, and search for factual answers.

But Nobody knows for sure. I like Science but I don't get to caught up in it all either when it pertains to this matte.

I've never been one for religion either. Even as a kid, it just never felt "real" to me. Although I did believe in something as far as a personal "source" but wasn't into the "loving" nature of how this source is perceived by some religions. And never could get myself to think "Heaven" and "Hell" really existed.

And as far as Humans go, we really might be either unimportant or very, very, very low in what is deemed "important" in the Universe...if we even want to give a title of importance to anything.

Comment

Originally posted by GJC View Post
                  Omar whats your view on the Burkha?
                  Lets talk about this in terms of the face veil ban in France. It is not an obligation to wear the face veil (niqaab) nor is it necessary to wear it to be a practising muslim. When one performs Hajj (pilgrimage) a lady cannot have a veil which touches her face.

Today they give out these baseball caps with a veil hanging from them for the folks that demand a face veil. These people know that if a veil is touching your face your Hajj is invalidated. Surely running around and with all the jostling the veil still touches the faces at some point on these pilgrimages?

If a veil that touches your face can invalidate Hajj how can people defend niqaab at all?

I say go ahead and ban it. We know its a police state but we also know our community are disconnected from the human trafikking that puts women from Eastern Europe and the Far East in brothels in the West.

Give them their face veil. Its not obligatory, its not really allowed on Hajj and its arguable as to whether its even inthe teachings of the prophet other than to keep sand out of youth and nose.

Comment

Originally posted by omarinbox View Post
                    Lets talk about this in terms of the face veil ban in France. It is not an obligation to wear the face veil (niqaab) nor is it necessary to wear it to be a practising muslim. When one performs Hajj (pilgrimage) a lady cannot have a veil which touches her face.

Today they give out these baseball caps with a veil hanging from them for the folks that demand a face veil. These people know that if a veil is touching your face your Hajj is invalidated. Surely running around and with all the jostling the veil still touches the faces at some point on these pilgrimages?

If a veil that touches your face can invalidate Hajj how can people defend niqaab at all?

I say go ahead and ban it. We know its a police state but we also know our community are disconnected from the human trafikking that puts women from Eastern Europe and the Far East in brothels in the West.

Give them their face veil. Its not obligatory, its not really allowed on Hajj and its arguable as to whether its even inthe teachings of the prophet other than to keep sand out of youth and nose.
                    I'd heard that there was no real religeous obligation to wear them but I profess not to know an awful lot of the ins and outs of it.

So do women wear them willingly or is it to appease their husbands you think?
                    Also do you think that Muslim women get equality within their culture?

Personally I do find the Burkhas a little sinister but if you were going on my old fart taste as to whether to ban clothing not much would be left

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter
                      But even some people who claim not to believe in religion and say they don't even believe in God, still cling to that silly but addictive old idea in the Talmud about being a special or "chosen" people...

You wouldn't have given yourself a username like "Jack Dempsey" or "Joe Louis", now would you, Benny?
                      Is that why you hate jews do much?

Comment

Working...
                      X