Collapse
No announcement yet.

So President Obama just stopped at the ice cream place next door to my house

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So President Obama just stopped at the ice cream place next door to my house

So I'm working at my hotel today when all of a sudden a motorcade of black chevy suburbans and police cars pull all out front and stop pedestrians and traffic going by with all secret service agents at the end of all the streets and all along the sidewalks and I look across the street thinking something is going down at my house when I realize ohh **** it's the president of the united states and his family getting ice cream at the ice cream shop right next door to my house.

I thought it was pretty cool as I'm shooting the **** with the secret service agents who first told me I had to move off the side walk and down a little ways and I told him dude I'm the manager of this hotel I cant leave this is my office so I just sat on my bench in front of the hotel and shot the **** with the guy. Pretty sweet, although when I tried to get a picture on my phone my phone kept saying not allowed? Go figure the one time I try to actually take a picture on my phone it's broken.

But atleast my downstairs neighbors 5 year old got to shake his hand and got a picture with him.

Thats pretty cool man, anything interesting that the secret service agent had to say?

Comment

Originally posted by Coast View Post
      Thats pretty cool man, anything interesting that the secret service agent had to say?
      nahh not really but he was making fun of the president saying this better be some damn good ice cream for us to do all this. lol I was laughing. I think the guy who actually told me to go down the side walk aways was pissed though because when I didnt go anywhere and the other guy I was talking to didnt say you have to go over here or anything he just sat next to me and shot the ****

Comment

u should have lee harvey oswald his ass.

Comment

i was lucky to be allowed to be in my office and with all the snipers and secret service agents around highly doubtful I could have pulled something like that off in this day and age even if I wanted to.

Comment

I wonder what was the reaction of the person who actually served Obama his ice cream.

Speaking of ice cream...I need some.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kelvin- View Post
              I wonder what was the reaction of the person who actually served Obama his ice cream.

i'm not sure, but I'll talk to her after work when I get my nightly cone. Wonder if she gave it to him and his family and the few agents who got it for free or if she charged him?

Comment

Thats pretty cool man,a few years back my dad met Bush sr at the airport,my pops said they were talking for a good 5 mins when out of nowhere secret service came running up,i guess Bush sr is notorious for ditching his agents lol.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kelvin- View Post

I got some mint chocolate chip. You can haz sum.

Comment

That is pretty cool. The Prez gave a speech at my university a few months ago and the JC I was attending a while back. I was able to score a few tickets to that as well. I am always amazed if you ever run into someone famous, it's like wow they actually are humans and do the same things that I do.

Comment

Working...
                    X