Collapse
No announcement yet.

manglah da stranglah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still got plenty of this Stoli left too. I forgot who brought that **** to my attention before. Not bad ****. It was a hit wit the lil lady 4 sho. I guess I can manage a lil bit wit a Coke. Maybe this'll be vodka nite. I'm torn now. So much alcohol, so lil time.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
      I still got plenty of this Stoli left too. I forgot who brought that **** to my attention before. Not bad ****. It was a hit wit the lil lady 4 sho. I guess I can manage a lil bit wit a Coke. Maybe this'll be vodka nite. I'm torn now. So much alcohol, so lil time.
      The dude who brought up the stoli must be the man.

Comment

• Wow. The Mr boat buyer threads really bring out the ***** in people. Even Skills, I guy I respected has revealed himself to be a Mr boat buyer cocksucker. I got into this **** wit him before and thought I misunderstood him. I guess I was wrong. NSB truly has gotten sad. Now I'ma have to go back in there and see what he has to say. This could be fun since I'm buzzin. I suppose a decent poster deserves a chance to explain himself.

Comment

Wow. The Mr boat buyer threads really bring out the ***** in people. Even Skills, I guy I respected has revealed himself to be a Mr boat buyer cocksucker. I got into this **** wit him before and thought I misunderstood him. I guess I was wrong. NSB truly has gotten sad. Now I'ma have to go back in there and see what he has to say. This could be fun since I'm buzzin. I suppose a decent poster deserves a chance to explain himself.
          Which thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadows208 View Post
            The dude who brought up the stoli must be the man.
            Was that you Shadow? I don't remember which jacked thread it was, but that bottle came to mind on Saturday. Thanx for the recommendation homey.

Comment

Was that you Shadow? I don't remember which jacked thread it was, but that bottle came to mind on Saturday. Thanx for the recommendation homey.
              Sure was. I'm glad to have helped please your lil lady.

But I think it was this thread or the Drunk Lang one Mang.

You get vanilla stoli? **** tastes like vanilla coke when you do it right.

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
                Which thread?
                The thread on if cats are cool wit Pac not fightin Mr boat buyer. Skills threw a classic Mr boat buyer cocksucker tantrum in his reply to my post Bully. I was literally lol'd. I thought better of him. Posted a response, so I'll see if he understands or has simply crossed over into stanism.

Originally posted by Shadows208 View Post
                Sure was. I'm glad to have helped please your lil lady.

But I think it was this thread or the Drunk Lang one Mang.

You get vanilla stoli? **** tastes like vanilla coke when you do it right.
                I'm havin a hard time keepin up wit this **** Shadow. These nites I'm drinkin and postin in every one of the drunk threads gets crazy. Whenever it was tho, good tip. She never had Stoli and liked it. I'm drinkin some now wit Coke. You right homey. I'll be drunk soon.

Comment

• Mang you see the new Freddy trailer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadows208 View Post
                    Mang you see the new Freddy trailer?
                    Yea somebody posted it earlier. I ain't too excited tbh.

Comment

• Aight. I'm drunk. And I must admit, I been havin fun antagonizin Mr boat buyer's cocksuckers lately. I gotta remember to read thru threads after I make posts in Mr boat buyer threads, be it serious ones or parodies. I see I got a few bitches upset, not just Snootz and poor Skills. He never said anything back, so til I know otherwise I'll have to assume he's turned ***** on us. What has become of NSB? We are fallin victim to the boat buyer plague.

Cats to be taken seriously in NSB- Skills = 1 less ******

Comment

Working...
                      X