Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do FILIPINOS in the Bay Area Act Black?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Domain View Post
    wow she sounds like vietnamese?
    no. that's a pinay. especially when she sang "Ey yur Adurabol V yur sow kyutipul" ****!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
      wow she sounds like vietnamese?
      no. that's a pinay. especially when she sang "Ey yur Adurabol V yur sow kyutipul" ****!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
        100%. If they look Asian or Islander with Spanish surnames......that's a sureball. I hate them ****ers. And you're mostly right about the vicinity area, it's their parents fault tho......they only care about work, money and leaves these kids on ghetto public school....which is just the same as being uneducated. If any pinoy here got hurt then that's you!
        This is the thing I am black and I never really saw any pinoys growing up, but I encountered many asian looking guys with spanish lastnames who sounded and looked black with shave heads and talked with slang...but they would call them chino so I thought they was just boriqua and chinese mix or something.

now I been in the bay for a while and there is a gang of Filipinos here I am cool with them but many of them can be mistake for black and they have downsouth accents.

I admit many of them are coo with me but maybe its the area cause the filipinos and blacks intermingle alot round the bay area.

Comment

Originally posted by flipside View Post
          LOL! alam ko yang sinsabi mo tol. totoo yan. akala mo kng sino nkapunta lang sa america.
          oo nga tol nakaka inis talaga. the worst are the female filipinas. atleast even if the guys act all ghetto wannabe atleast they are still proud to be filipinos. unlike them filipinas once they got here they think they are white. they dont want to hang out with pinoys, they only hang out with other races. ****. sarap pagsasamplain.

Comment

Originally posted by View Post
            oo nga tol nakaka inis talaga. the worst are the female filipinas. atleast even if the guys act all ghetto wannabe atleast they are still proud to be filipinos. unlike them filipinas once they got here they think they are white. they dont want to hang out with pinoys, they only hang out with other races. ****. sarap pagsasamplain.
            Mubahay ang fillipinos!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by View Post
              bka gustong mlahian.

Comment

Working...
              X