Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juanma and Marquez Getting Millionaire Paydays, Juanma Embarras of the KD vs Bernabe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
    Cotto Beat Mosley. Floyd Beat Hatton, when there was no other fight than Miguel Cotto he retire, come on Chicano you know better than this!
    Margarito, Williams. Options were there. None were worth the risk to reward ratio for Floyd. Not even Cotto.

Sucks but true.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
      Arum probably wanted to build the fight.

Cab was really a nobody after Lopez beat De Leon. He's gotten more popular, first because of his bitching about Lopez, and now cause he fought on HBO not too long ago.

Caba was a high risk(not IMO) low reward fight. It's not ****ing rocket science why guys wouldn't fight him.

And just because Caba has been being loud and annoying about the whole thing shouldn't mean ****.

Caba, I call you a loud overrated sack of ****.

Uh oh, Looks like Cab is ducking me.

This ducking **** gets way overplayed, it baffles me that people don't understand this.

Overrated?? An overrated fighter doesn't get 2 belts and on the top 10 P4P (apart from Donaire).

3 belt unification. A fight to PROVE WHO WAS THE BEST @ 122. The ducking was there man.

Cab may not seem like he's all that to you but he keeps on winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        Overrated?? An overrated fighter doesn't get 2 belts and on the top 10 P4P (apart from Donaire).

3 belt unification. A fight to PROVE WHO WAS THE BEST @ 122. The ducking was there man.

Cab may not seem like he's all that to you but he keeps on winning.
        Cab is **** to me. And it has nothing to do with Lopez, cause I'm not really much of a Lopez fan. I just see nothing from Cab that makes me think he's an elite fighter.

Sure, Lopez/Caba was the fight that made sense after Rafa and Izzy destroyed each other, I certainly acknowledge that.

But those fights don't happen sometimes....it happens all the time. Caballero probably brought the same amount of money as the other guys but those guys didn't bring the perceived risk. That's what promoters do, they build their fighter up as much as possible before really throwing them out there with the big boys.

I think Lopez should fight Cab and I want him to cause I want that guys mouth shut...I hate guys that talk **** like him. But do I blame Lopez for fighting Marquez over Cab? Of course not, no one in their right mind would think that.

Comment

Margarito, Williams. Options were there. None were worth the risk to reward ratio for Floyd. Not even Cotto.

Sucks but true.
          So retirement was the best option?? **** outta here!!

Cab is **** to me. And it has nothing to do with Lopez, cause I'm not really much of a Lopez fan. I just see nothing from Cab that makes me think he's an elite fighter.

Sure, Lopez/Caba was the fight that made sense after Rafa and Izzy destroyed each other, I certainly acknowledge that.

But those fights don't happen sometimes....it happens all the time. Caballero probably brought the same amount of money as the other guys but those guys didn't bring the perceived risk. That's what promoters do, they build their fighter up as much as possible before really throwing them out there with the big boys.

I think Lopez should fight Cab and I want him to cause I want that guys mouth shut...I hate guys that talk **** like him. But do I blame Lopez for fighting Marquez over Cab? Of course not, no one in their right mind would think that.
          Nothing but the truth!!

Comment

To me Cab is an elite fighter BUT great he's not. He's exciting and isn't a chicken**** like a lot of boxers in our sport today.

Comment

By the way Lopez is fighting again on December 4 in Cowboys stadium. So he could face John or Caballero there. Those are the 2 sensable fights to be make for that venue. Or Rocky Juarez, and Juarez will give Juanma the toughest fight besides Gamboa.

So take it easy!

Comment

So retirement was the best option?? **** outta here!!

Nothing but the truth!!
                I just said OPTIONS WERE THERE PENDEJO!!

Comment

To me Cab is an elite fighter BUT great he's not. He's exciting and isn't a chicken**** like a lot of boxers in our sport today.
                  Thats why he ducked his mandatory for the IBF SBW title ???

Why he doesnt fight Vazquez Jr who called his ass out?

He is just trying to talk his way to a big money fight!!

Comment

By the way Lopez is fighting again on December 4 in Cowboys stadium. So he could face John or Caballero there. Those are the 2 sensable fights to be make for that venue. Or Rocky Juarez, and Juarez will give Juanma the toughest fight besides Gamboa.

So take it easy!
                    Cowboys stadium IN TEXAS. Sounds like bull**** to me.

Comment

So much hate against Lopez.

Why?

Comment

Working...
                      X