• Show
Clear All

• Local H-Bound for the Floor

Who else remembers this awesome song?

Someone has to remember this song.

Comment

yea i remember it.....now what?

Comment

As soon as I read the title that opening guitar riff popped into my head.

Haven't heard this in years.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
          As soon as I read the title that opening guitar riff popped into my head.

Haven't heard this in years.
          Hell yeah that riff is the entire song. It's nuts, I haven't heard it since the 90s. The rock station I grew up with in NJ KROCK took it off it's playlist after 9/11 for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Sensational! View Post
            Hell yeah that riff is the entire song. It's nuts, I haven't heard it since the 90s. The rock station I grew up with in NJ KROCK took it off it's playlist after 9/11 for some reason.
            Remember the other popular song they had "Eddie Veder?"

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
              Remember the other popular song they had "Eddie Veder?"

You know I had never heard that song before, but it's pretty cool. It's pretty deep stuff.

I love this post-grunge music like Local H and Sponge, bands that aren't remembered as fondly as Nirvana and Green Day but still were the truth. You could also throw Collective Soul in there as well. Even STP because they were never grunge, they just happened to be thrown in there cuz of the time.

It's like how My Chemical Romance and Gym Class Heroes are thrown in the emo label even though neither is emo. They just happened to be associated with the trend.

Comment

Working...
              X