No announcement yet.

The Official Seth Rich DNC wiki-leaker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    Kim dot com as a fcking source? Holy **** you people are dumb.
    Yeah, because places like Occupy Democrats and the Democrat Underground are so well known for being bastions of fact.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
      How come the DNC is so frightened about this. Fox is the only bit of credible news to this day. Except Shepard Smith, he's utter ****
      Fox just pulled the story because its fake. And your STILL defending it. Pathetic...

Comment

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...ion-seth-rich/

Comment

Fox just pulled the story because its fake. And your STILL defending it. Pathetic...
          Sean Hannity is going to talk about it tonight on fox

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Yeah, because places like Occupy Democrats and the Democrat Underground are so well known for being bastions of fact.
            Don't forget the Communist News Network CNN

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              And this is why I don't bother talking to you much, despite the fact you reply to 80% of my comments here within 5 minutes of posting, your just far too pathetic to take seriously.

Your defending a source by fcking Kim dot com, in a story, that has already been proven completely fake. Kim dot com, lmao....

I hate to remind you all, but Kimdot com is scheduled to be extradicted to the U.S. And serve a VERY long time in prison. And that fat rich thief, does not want that. He's trying to buy his way out by serving trump/Russia/fox news, the same way Assange has been doing.

These guys know their only way out of a U.S. Prison is to serve trump/Russian agenda.

Comment

Your defending a source by fcking Kim dot com, in a story, that has already been proven completely fake. Kim dot com, lmao....
                Wrong again.

Show me defending him.

I didnt, and thus you won't cite me doing such. Mark my words.

These guys know their only way out of a U.S. Prison is to serve trump/Russian agenda.
                Lmfao!!!

I thought the 'right wing' nuts like Alex Jones were a hoot, but you 'left wing' nuts are so much more fun to point and laugh at.

Comment

Holy **** are you people this ******ed for real?

This is a complete fake story.

Fox just pulled it. This was nothing but fake news to distract from trump/Russia.

Repeat, fox has pulled this fake story. Fox has basically become alex Jones at this point, complete fake news.
                  You fcking bunch of clowns helped support the torture of a dead mans family so you could peddle a fake news story to distract from a real news story in trump Russia.

Maybe it's time to ask yourself just how stupid and how much of a piece of **** your willing to expose yourself as, just to protect the ****** you put in the white house.

Kim dot com as a fcking source? Holy **** you people are dumb.
                  Whoah whoah whoah, calm down there snowflake. You seem a tad unhinged. There is more evidence to suggest Seth Rich is behind the leaks to wiki-leaks than Russian "hackers".

Anon sources on call at the hospital the night he was shot say they were barred from attending to Rich (who was stable and conscious by their own eye-witness account and the official police report). Other anon sources who are DC insiders working in relation to Wapo & DNC officials say Podesta has been getting calls saying they know what he did, and that the establishment itself is in full blown panic (uttering the name Seth Rich will get you lambasted furthermore risking your personal safety).

Assange, a pillar of journalistic integrity (a dying breed), has done everything to allude to Seth being the source. Everything besides CONFIRMING he was the source because doing so would compromise wiki-leaks as a trusted institution for leaking sensitive information.

The former DC homicide detective now PI working on behalf of the Rich family revealed he was turned away from the DC police department when asking about the Seth Rich case. Both the DC and FBI said neither of them had his server. A day later, someone on behalf of the DNC showed up to the Rich family household to question who was looking into the case and why.

Of course Fox news pulled the story. They aren't tabloid trash like the garbage of media institutions like CNN. Fox News is not going to publish the story until the evidence is completely laid out. What proof do you have that everything I just said is false? You do know that Kim Dotcom tweeted Rush Limbaugh months prior to Seth's death saying he would explain everything to him someday in a "very entertaining hour", right? He was alluding to previous claims he made in May 2015 that Wikileaks would be a big problem for Hillary Clinton.

Addix, little buddy ya can't just say Russia exposed your fake liberal party without evidence to substantiate such baseless claims. Given your party uses pedophile code language in casual conversations in wiki-leaks, I would not be so quick to say the DNC hierarchy isn't capable of murder.

Comment

Comment

And this is why I don't bother talking to you much, despite the fact you reply to 80% of my comments here within 5 minutes of posting, your just far too pathetic to take seriously.

I hate to remind you all, but Kimdot com is scheduled to be extradicted to the U.S. And serve a VERY long time in prison. And that fat rich thief, does not want that. He's trying to buy his way out by serving trump/Russia/fox news, the same way Assange has been doing.

so this guy hired by the rich family themselves is also a russian mole triple agent huh?

Comment

Working...
                      X