OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
    Not my job.

I'll have my informed opinion but I'll wait for the FBI Criminal and Senate Investigative Commitee Investigations to conclude.

But don't think for one second that President Pinnochio's credibility will be given the benefit of the doubt...

My friend Donald will be in the poorhouse after all this BS is finished. ( He would spend billions to PAY-OFF everyone!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      I never said it was.

My point was that you have no proof to present.

You don't.
      Comey didn't.
      Clapper didn't.
      Yates didn't.
      Feinstein didn't (twice)
      Morrell didn't.

And yet you still can't figure it out.

Stupid is as stupid does.

You forgot to add "Life is like a box of chocolates" Forrest....

Comment

• Nope. Just quoting your guy Gruber.

May I ask why you support a political party seen on video calling it's voters "stupid"?

Comment

Nope. Just quoting your guy Gruber.

May I ask why you support a political party seen on video calling it's voters "stupid"?
          Because he/she is a stupid cis male-eunuch, just the way Big Brother always intended. Now he just has to sign his net worth over for the collective salvation. If you don't like it, then you're an alt-right science denier like the rest of the neo-nazi fascist

Comment

• Breaking: Ex CIA director confirms under testimony he has seen proof of trump/Russia contacts and interactions.

Also confirms he told both Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnel during the election and they did nothing about it.

Also says trump broke 2 protocols by releasing classified information to Russians dire their secret white house meeting.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              Breaking: Ex CIA director confirms under testimony he has seen proof of trump/Russia contacts and interactions.
              But not collusion.

You're really clueless, even for a gruber.

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              Also says trump broke 2 protocols by releasing classified information to Russians dire their secret white house meeting.
              I doubt that, but for fun I'll ask to source that claim.

Comment

• You do realize people in Hillary's campaign had "contacts" and "interactions" with Russians too, don't you?

For certain people in BOTH campaigns, that was part of their jobs. Nothing nefarious in contacts and interactions among those people.

You need proof actual collusion, of which you have none.

Comment

Why would you say that?

How about explaining whats so bad about net neutrality instead of just hurling insults?
                  Net nuertality is horrible..

The internet doesn't need to be "fixed", its the one thing everyone can agree on, regardless of race, ethnic, etc..

the internet shouldn't be divided up, and giving advantages to people/companies with money..

This is all basically so major companies can make even more money off internet at the expense of consumers..

Straight up cash grab, just like how we can't import drugs from canada, for no reason except it would hurt drug companies bottom-line, so they bribe the politicians with "fundraising" and they get their way, instead of the american people

Comment

You do realize people in Hillary's campaign had "contacts" and "interactions" with Russians too, don't you?

For certain people in BOTH campaigns, that was part of their jobs. Nothing nefarious in contacts and interactions among those people.

You need proof actual collusion, of which you have none.

Gotta love the "what about the dems defense ???"

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                      Gotta love the "what about the dems defense ???"
                      That wasn't my argument.

My argument was NEITHER side has to defend Russian "contacts" that are routine and expected in their jobs.

Geez, you're slower today than usual.

Comment

Working...
                      X