Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder & 50 Cent Respond To Anthony Joshua & Floyd Mayweather (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontay Wilder & 50 Cent Respond To Anthony Joshua & Floyd Mayweather (VIDEO)

why is 50 still relevant?

Comment

I bet Joshua wont have nothing to say, how many times does Deontay have to clown him before we get a response? Joey Parker whats good?!

#BOMBSQUAD

Comment

Lol, 50 is high or drunk af. Ha! Good ****.

They are really building this fight up, I love it. They doing the right thing. Joshua-Wilder is the Biggest fight at Heavyweight since Lewis-Tyson.

If they fought right now I would bet on Joshua. I'd bet 50 his life savings, Lol.

The better technical skills and fundamentals of Joshua would allow him to land his big shots first before Wilder. Tremendous fight, but I would bet safe. And that's Joshua.

I wouldn't mind seeing a trilogy with these two, boxing can definitely benefit from that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post

They are really building this fight up, I love it. They doing the right thing. Joshua-Wilder is the Biggest fight at Heavyweight since Lewis-Tyson.

If they fought right now I would bet on Joshua. I'd bet 50 his life savings, Lol.

The better technical skills and fundamentals of Joshua would allow him to land his big shots first before Wilder. Tremendous fight, but I would bet safe. And that's Joshua.

I wouldn't mind seeing a trilogy with these two, boxing can definitely benefit from that.
          Wilder knocks joshua out cold in 5. the bombs that he throws will come faster and harder than klitscho's. plus Wilder can move wheres klits is a stiff. this fight won't go pass the 5th round. Wilder will be victorious guaranteed.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            Wilder knocks joshua out cold in 5. the bombs that he throws will come faster and harder than klitscho's. plus Wilder can move wheres klits is a stiff. this fight won't go pass the 5th round. Wilder will be victorious guaranteed.

And I've got it reversed from what you have it as.
            Both guys can knock each other out for sure. But I got Joshua winning by knockout. IMO he lands his big shots on Wilder first before Wilder can land his. That's how I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post

This is all fun and banter.. its friendly beef and promotes the fight. AJ is getting better and better with every fight.. He will beat Wilder and outclass him every round. But Wilder has that right hand that can change the fight quickly.

The biggest fight that can be made in all of boxing.. when it happens it will be huge.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                This is all fun and banter.. its friendly beef and promotes the fight. AJ is getting better and better with every fight.. He will beat Wilder and outclass him every round. But Wilder has that right hand that can change the fight quickly.

The biggest fight that can be made in all of boxing.. when it happens it will be huge.

Agreed brother, I definitely agree and concur!

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                  Be careful 50 cent, you know already Floyd cant take jokes, sensitive ass Floyd will probably get mad at you again for this ball busting banter.

Comment

Working...
                  X