Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Hopes Joseph Parker Fight Can Come Together

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Hopes Joseph Parker Fight Can Come Together

WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder (38-0, 37 KOs) has once again called out Joseph Parker and Anthony Joshua on social media in an attempt to unify the heavyweight division in boxing. Wilder has been outspoken and wants Parker's WBO title and Joshua's IBF, IBO and WBA belts.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Let these 2 paper champs fight then AJ can destroy the winner and then go for Fury. That is the real HW fight that matters. Wilder can then go back to feasting on nobodies that he has padded almost his entire career with.

Comment

We already know Eddie Hearn protected A.J when he was due a mando for Wilder's WBC title and went on to fight bum Charles Martin...now Joey Parker might of got a break with Hughie Fury pulling out ( out of their scheduled fight in NZ ) as his mandatory spot is still due ; which reminds me why that bum Joshua ( and Parker ) have titles in the first place...Tyson Fury.

You know these political games have been played on Wilder long enough! I feel these cowards will never step up...Wilders so desperate to fight these pretenders that I think he might have to drop the WBC so he can get ranked for one of these other champions titles! it makes me sick really....but I digress that boy Parker came to Alabama when Wilder beat the breaks off Washington so hes got to man up and face Deontay!

Wilders not playing he went to the UK and Joshua didnt even mention his name....but Wilder been calling out Parker and A.J...but no word from their camp.

Comment

Anyone with a boxing IQ knows joshua puts to sleep this overated typical yank bomb squad oh what a *** ed think parker as shiiite as he is as a good chance of putting asleep wilder

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
          Anyone with a boxing IQ knows joshua puts to sleep this overated typical yank bomb squad oh what a *** ed think parker as shiiite as he is as a good chance of putting asleep wilder
          Must be a long week for you all in the UK.

Comment

50/50 fight imo

Parker is faster, hits harder and has more skill than anyone wilder has ever faced

Parker will look incredible against wilder it's just a question if wilder can pull out the one hitter quitter as usual, or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
              50/50 fight imo

Parker is faster, hits harder and has more skill than anyone wilder has ever faced

Parker will look incredible against wilder it's just a question if wilder can pull out the one hitter quitter as usual, or not.
              Did you see Joseph Parker fight Razvan Cojanu or Andy Ruiz? maybe Takam?

Comment

Let's see Parker and wilder unify that title.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  Did you see Joseph Parker fight Razvan Cojanu or Andy Ruiz? maybe Takam?
                  Yup

I also saw Wilder against Duhaupas, Molina, Szpilka and Washington

Wilder isn't a spoiler, nor is he going to fight in a defensive shell, he's wide open and vulnerable.

But like i say he always seems to find a way

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Let's see Parker and wilder unify that title.
                    You mean Parker cementing himself as the next Charles Martin

Comment

Working...
                    X