Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders To Golovkin: Do You Want To Fight? Put Up or Shut Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No!!!

For one Khan is worth more than almost everyone on that list and earns more too. Cotto and Canelo are worth far more than GGG several times over.

This list is missing Vlad, Broner, Khan, and Manny.

How kovalev is on there when Stevenson is the top earner in the division then ward and then kovalev.

Chris Algeri is about equal in earnings to what kovalev is and he isn't on the list. Berto might be worth more than him!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
      ggg and k2 should take this fight. don't let that fishnet wearing coke head dictate **** to you. have your homecoming fight and become undisputed champ for all we know gbp has no intention of making the fight for this year at all!
      Funny all the hate for Oscar, the guy who puts on many of the fights you love to watch. Maybe you're mad, maybe your friends remind you again and again of some indiscretion you had years ago?

Fact is, BJS is an excellent boxer, and if he comes into the ring in the kind of shape he was in vs Andy Lee, your hero GGG will be more befuddled than he was at times vs Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
        Make it before Canelo vs Saunders happens in September.
        exactly. Dlh is talking like there's already a deal in place for ggg vs canelo in September.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          Funny all the hate for Oscar, the guy who puts on many of the fights you love to watch. Maybe you're mad, maybe your friends remind you again and again of some indiscretion you had years ago?

Fact is, BJS is an excellent boxer, and if he comes into the ring in the kind of shape he was in vs Andy Lee, your hero GGG will be more befuddled than he was at times vs Jacobs.
          when's the last time fishnets put on a fight that we the fans actually wanted? the best of bjs couldn't beat ggg on his worst day. you type like your name punchy lol

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
            I guess Billy Joe forgot his recent post fight interview that he admits off his recent performance that he is not ready for the top level....

He is talking crap again-just like when he said he wasn't ready for GGG, then a few weeks later saying "everyone knows I'm chasing a GGG fight"....he is posturing to the press and not for the fight.
            I think he's serious this time. He's probably encouraged by how well Jacobs did.

Comment

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
              To fight W H E N?
              Not last May or September. Not last December. Not May of this year
              GBP wanted to get it signed in January so GGG can only fight 1 time until September.
              Eric Gomez and ODLH b*tching about GGG fighting in June should tell anyone with 1/2 a brain all they need to know.
              Keep supporting f@gg0try
              All they've done is bull**** since the Cotto fight.
              Talk all that **** but not ready to fight N E X T
              "MUH SUPERSTARS!"
              Canelo calls the shots Punk! Little g is Canelo's b itch! The same way your my b itch! You punks bow down to us and do as we say! Remember that punk!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                Canelo calls the shots Punk! Little g is Canelo's b itch! The same way your my b itch! You punks bow down to us and do as we say! Remember that punk!
                Living vicariously through f@gg0ts like Canelo and ODLH.
                You're a ****ing joke.
                Canelo ducked T W I C E last year.
                Not fighting GGG in May
                Trying to get out of fighting GGG in September.
                No surprise a pink f@gg0t like you supports that.
                Break time is over. Get back under that bridge and suck some d*ck for more drug money. ODLH wannabe

Comment

Suddenly everyone can beat Golovkin lol. But yeah, if you're a slick boxer and don't get caught too much, it probably isn't that difficult to outbox him. Easier than say outboxing a ferocious charging brawler like Mike Tyson of the past, or a guy who could box and bang in Hagler.

Comment

this average fighter champ is talk **** now because he saw lil G get exposed and lose to Jacobs. styles make fights and lil G stops this idiot in 6.

Comment

lil G should hurry up and get this guy out of the way,collect the WBO belt,the nice paycheck and accept De la holics terms so i can see if canelo will duck again.

Comment

Working...
                      X